Kabanata 1

Yael POV

Its been 10 years after that accident and it still fresh in my memory. As i reminisce my anger arise. Its been years and still cant move on. Im stuck.

"Yaellllllll" i looked to the person who called me. Its Nana. I didn't response. Since that accident they became my companion and they let me live here in there place. Accept me as a family. And Im thankful for that.

"Next week the town will celebrate because finally they found the princess!" I can see excitement in her eyes.

Nana have a green pair of eyes, long and pointed nose, pale and perfect lips, long brown hair and the most attractive to her is her long pointed ear. Cute.

"Heyy! Are you listening?" Her face are already red as tomato

"Princess?" I ask

"Yes! I'll prepare our outfit for next week!" Before I can speak she speak again.

"We'll sneak. Tsaka aalis tayo agad"

"Fine" I surrender because pag hindi pa ako pumayag she wont stop.

Patakbo siyang pumasok sa bahay. She is really happy. Agad ako napatingin sa kanan nong naramdaman kong may paparating. And a minute lumabas si Masa carrying her book. As always.

"You fine?" Tanong niya sa akin

"You fine?" Tanong niya sa akin. I simply noded. She sat beside me and stare me. I authomatically looked at her and stared back. If she thought that I wont fight, shes wrong. After 12 minutes na unang siyang umiwas ng tingin at tumawa.

"Hahahaha. Kahit kailan hindi talaga ako mananalo sayo" she said then pout. Adorable.

"Ano kaya mangyayari sa susunod na linggo?" Pagkatapos nya iyon banggitin napa buntong hininga at napatulala probably shes thinking deep.

Napa isip din ako. Now that the princess has finally found. Ano kayang mangyayari? What will happen next?

"Is she powerfull enough to save us?" Tulalang sabi ni Masa. Iyon rin sana ang iisipin ko. Maraming masasamang nilalang at sadadating na panahon may mangyayaring digmaan. And sa pagdating ng prinsesa maraming nabuhayan at nagkaroon ng pag-asa.