Chapter 2

Y/N POV:

I am awoken to the annoying sound of a smoothie blender, as i look around i realise I'm not in my own bedroom. Now that i think about it i don't remember anything other than being late for school and bumping into jungkook, but now I'm here. Wait where am i? As i look around the room i see heaps of posters of BTS. As i continue looking around the room i see the BTS MAP OF PERSONA ARMY BOX WHICH IS $87. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

JINS POV:

I woke up then decided to go make breakfast and wake everyone up by making smoothies. I turned it on and 5 seconds later everyone comes and sits on the couch. Except the new girl...  She's still asleep i think. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." We all heard the loudest scream of the century. "I guess she's awake then." Said RM.

Y/N POV:

After screaming, i decided to go and check where i was. I left the room and headed to what looked like a lounge room. As i enter the lounge room i see 6 boys sitting on the couch and one in the kitchen. The boy furthest to me on the couch turned to look at me. "Hello" he said. I realised that the boy looking at me was in fact JEON JUNGKOOK. I passed out right then and there on the couch.

JUNGKOOKS POV:

While watching Yoonig Hyungs favourite movie, your name, i turned around to ask jin if the smoothies were ready, i saw the girl. "Hello" i said. She immediately passed out then the other members also looked. "Well at least she didn't fangirl us." Jin said

Readers Note: Sorry its short, ummmmmm... I dont really have any knew ideas so if you could leave some in the coments below i would be ever so grateful. Sooooooo, i will see you guys next time 

SARANGE!!!