8. F.A.I.T.H.

By : JoPRBooks
Not completed (on Wattpad)

I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I can't imagine the previous years of my life without you by my side. You are my savior.

You showed me that it's okay to be broken and you showed me that I wasn't alone. You were with me. I love you for that. But I hate that I love you. I was never good with love.

I'm scared that one day I will wake up without you by my side. One day you will realize that you are better off without me and I don't want that day to come. Not now, not ever. I love you to much to let you go. I finally have a place in this world and that is next to you.

You once said « Our mistakes compliment each other ». Truer words than these were never said before. We're both broken and incomplete, but together, we're whole and we're fixed. We might be too bad for the others but we are good for each other. They say all good things go to an end, but I am bad and so are you. Together, we are horrible. But that just means that we're inevitable.

You are mine and I promised to forever be yours.

Okay guys, this book is literally art. In his truest form. You may start it and think : « it's not that good, chapter 2 and I'm already lost ».
But believe me, you will be lost more than one time and the plots are so researched you will be swept off your feet.
It makes you think, the characters are so intelligent and they are not perfect, they have flaws and they made mistakes. But I love them and you will too because you just grew attached to them and they became so important to me it's unreal.

So the edited version is not finished on Wattpad, but you can buy the old version by clicking on the link in her bio.

Just if you are not ready to pay for the end, for your sanity, I advise you to not read the book. You will search for answers all day and that will makes you go crazy.
When I finished this book, I didn't know what to do in my life anymore.
I wanted more of those characters, I wanted more of the story and I was so lost that it was all I had in my head for the next two weeks.

So, new readers, be ready ...

JoPRBooks YOU CREATE ART I LOVE YOU