//01//

KATT

When we got there we talked about our close friends on the other section.

Jiliana and Angela wasn't really my closest friends at that time.

My close friends was Alexa and Amelia they both like to draw.

//Alexa Johnson the youngest of all friends and is the smartest of all the friends, has a potential lover Jyle Estrada, Birthday:January 13, Likes: Drawing//

//Amelia Dula the 3rd youngest of all the friends and is average in academics, has no potential lover nor crush, Birthday: Sept 12, Likes: Drawing//

When me and the other two was there the two had a fight, well a friendly kind of fight like they always do.

While I was there sweat dropping and watching them since I can't really stop them.

Minutes later the door opened again and I saw a familiar face.

Long black hair, Maroon glasses and brown eyes.

It was...

ALEXA!!

"Alexa! I missed you!" I said looking if she still have a spot to seat with us.

But nope this stupid flipping girl sat on the seat beside Jiliana.

So I have to seat away from my best friend.

I frowned in sadness and looked from where Alexa sat.

Alexa sat on the very first row on the last seat on the right.

I waved my hands to Alexa.

She waved her hand too.

-Timeskip to a minute later-

"Hello class, today we will be the one to tell you what the rules and regulations are, but I think the old students from here already know this." Teacher Gab said.

I wasn't really paying attention from what teacher told us since I already know the Rules and Regulations since I was here last year as a Sixth grader.

But now here I am a Highschooler.

A HIGHSCHOOLER!

This is...I can't do this.

I'm not ready for highschooler stuff which are:

-Crushes

-Friend Drama

-More assignments and Projects

-Harder subjects

Before I was just a carefree elementary student.

But now i'm suppose to be a responsible and matured highschool student.

Everything hit me like a bullet and It hurt cause everything that is listed there happened to me and my friends except the crush thing I have no crushes, but some of my friends have one.

After I spaced out I listened to the teacher.

"Now that i'm done explaining the rules and regulations why don't we introduce ourselves to the class." The teacher said.

Oh please no.

OH GOD NO.

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOO!

I don't want this why?

Why could this happen to me I made my mistake

Got nowhere to go

Got nowhere to stay.

ahhhhhhh

You got it all believe it

When you fall get up 

Ayy, Ayy

And if you fall get up

I'm gay

Tsamina mina

Zangalewa 

I have crippling deppresion

Tsamina mina

Ayy, Ayy

Waka Waka

I'm gay

Tsamina mina

Zangalewa

What A LovEly DaY.

After screaming inside it was my turn.

"Hi, I'm Katt Montana and I can draw." I said in a robotics voice and walked back to my seat.