#1

'Mariah Sharmaine Salazar!! You really need to get home now!! Baka dumating na daddy mo! Nako lagot na naman ako kay kuya!!'

I rolled my eyes at annoyance. Tita keep calling me just to remind me that. I cant go home this early, I've already made a promise to my friends.

I just sighed.

My gaze fell to my boyfriend who is now walking towards me. He immediately kiss my cheek. And I blushed.

"What's with your face? Dont tell me, it's your dad again?"

I pursed my lips.

"Well what's new?" I said sarcastically and fake a laugh.

"I should drive you home now. Baka magalit na ang dad mo niyan, at maisipan na hindi kana talaga makalabas talaga"

"I- I cant. I already made a promise to them, and i dont want to ruined that"

He pat my head.

"Leave it to me. And Besides they're already drunk. I'll take you home bago pa lalong magalit ang dad mo"

I just smiled. He's steven, my caring and loving boyfriend. Lagi niyang iniisip ang kalagayan ko. And for me, he's the one I'll have for the rest of my life.

When we're almost got there, ibinaba na ako nito sa sidewalk. Hindi kasi pwede makita ni daddy na may kasama akong lalaki. Baka kung ano ang gawin nun kay steve. And I wont let it happen.

I snapped when Steve grab my hand and caress it. I smiled at him.

"I cant wait to be your boyfriend officially. "

I pursed my lips.

"S- soon babe. If things get better between me and dad. I promise . I have to go. Take care, I love you"

He smiled and give me a peck on the lips. And he jumped in to his car.

I sighed again and began to walk to the mansion.

Before i could go inside, dahan dahan akong tumingin sa paligid. And gladly all the lights are turned off. Tulog na silang lah--

"Where have you been?"

I gulped. My gaze fell on dad who's standing right behind me.

"D- dad. I was just gone to a party--

"In this kind of late!? I wont buy your excuses anymore shane! I told you, you cant leave the house unless you have your auntie with you. But you keep ditching her! I wont let this happen anymore, you've just pushed me into my limits"

I gulped.

"W- what do you mean dad?"

He clenched his jaw.

"You will stay here every after your classes. Hindi kana pwede lumabas ng bahay. Kahit na kasama mo ang auntie mo, i wont allow it. We have maids here for you to order them. And dont even think na sumaway pa sa akin. Dahil sa oras na malaman kong tumakas ka, i will close all of your accounts. "

T- tama ba ang mga naririnig ko !?

"You wouldnt do that Dad!! Please! I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything just not this one !! Please!! " i begged him.

"Anything??" He said amusingly.

Ok here it goes.

"Y- yes dad. Anything"

He stood up properly.

"Then you wouldnt mind if I get you a bodyguard"

Bodyguard