#2

'Ugh! I really hate him!'

'He embarrass me infront of people!'

'No one did that to me! No, scratch that. No one messed up with a Salazar! Just him!'

"Huy!"

Nagitla ako sa katabi ko.

"What!?"

"Wow. Meron ka teh!?"

I glared at her. And rolled my eyes.

"Seriously what is it!?"

She just smirked at me.

"Wag na nga. Bad mood ka eh."

I sighed.

"Sorry. I just met some random jerk"

She leaned closer. I frowned

"What!?" I ask annoyingly

Ngumiti ito ng malawak.

"I want to hear it. I mean. it was the first you get pissed to a boy"

"Correction. A man. "

"Ooohh. Tell me about it" she said giggling

I smirked.

"And what? Write it in your journal. No way" i just said sarcastically

Yes, Leslie Cortez was a journalist in our school. And my oh-so called bestfriend.

"Tss. Ofcourse not! Im your besty remember. No secrets allowed thats what you said." She said in a low tone.

"Yeah yeah. Cut the drama. I'll tell you."

And yes, i told her everything.

"Really!? Thats- that's awesome!"

I glared at her.

Awesome!? Daheck!?

"You cant blame me. I mean its the first time you got dumped by a man. " she laugh.

Dumped!? Her choice of words.

"What the hell Les!? Dumped!? More of insulting me. Whats with your words" i said irritately. She laugh again.

"Okay sorry. But thats new, by the way, Michael is having a pool party tonight. Wanna come, i mean Steve would be there"

I sighed.

"I dont know Les, i just dont want to push my dad's limit. He caught me last night. And guess what Les, kung ano ano na ang sinabi niya kagabi!"

"What is that?"

"That im having a bodyguard, like hell no! Alam mo naman kung pano makakaapekto sa status ko yan"

"B-.bodyguard!? Wow. That's- that's a bit surprising. You really did pissed your dad."

"Tss. Tell me about it."

When we heard the bell rang. Tumayo na kami mula sa bench at pumasok na sa room.

=======================

After the class, hinatid na ako ni steve sa mansion. Before i got out hinapit nito ang beywang ko. Napatingin ako dito.

"Arent you free tonight? I mean, The pool party?"

I sighed.

"You know i cant. But i'll try to sneak . I'll just text you tonight. Okay?" He just nod, and lean closer to me.

I stiffened when i felt his hands roam around my bare legs while the other caressing my cheeks. He looked at me intently. and surprisingly he brushed his lips to mine. He was kissing me gently.

I moaned as his hands snaked around my thighs. He bit my bottom lip and i cant help but to gasp in excitement.

I snapped when I remember we were near at the mansion. I pull away.

"Baka makita tayo ni daddy."

Nahihiyang sambit ko. He just smiled at me and kiss me on the cheek.

"I know, im sorry if I take it too far."

"What? No its- its okay. I mean were a couple Steve, its just that, things are complicated right now. "

"I know. You should go inside. Baka may makakita pa sa atin."

My stomach churned.

Yeah right, baka may makakita. Ugh!!

I just nod and kiss him once again.

Before i could go inside the mansion, i was a bit curious at the black car parked infront of it.

I just shrug and get inside.

"Oh here she is!"

Napalingon agad ako kay daddy. I gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"Your just in time. Your new bodyguard is already here. Come in the office"

My jaw dropped.

T- totoo ba to!? Gosh!! Seryoso nga si daddy.

I slamped my shoulder and sigh.

He's really getting too far.

I followed him upstairs. And when we enter his office, a black suited man caught my eyes.

Wow? Ready na agad?

He notice our presence and turned his gaze to us.

"Adrian, here she is. My daughter"

He smiled at me.

While me, still trying to process my mind.

Yes, I need to process my mind. Because who's man am i looking right now, is really surprisin-- i mean unbelievable.

Gosh! I think im gonna faint. I cant even say a word.

Siya yung lalaki kanina sa shop!!

The heck!?

The conceited jerk!?