Chapter. 14: Her true form

It has been a week after she has awaken. Today was finally time for her true form to show. Everyone is excited to see how she would look like. As everyone sits patiently in the in living room, waiting for her to come down.

She stood in front of the long mirror in her room. Seeing how she looks like. She love the new look she has. Blonde long hair with purple highlight, purple eyes, skin as white as snow and clear as day, red lips, purple dress, which ends at till just up her knees in the front and at the back it is two times longer and flowy with a pair black heels and she had purple angel wings on her back.

As she open her door Trenderman and his brothers stood there. Looking at her amaze. She looks completely different and as Offenderman, he tried to flirt with her again. She gave him smirk and had a purple fire lid in her left hand. He back off immediately. They all laughed at Offenderman. This was a first for him to feel intimidate. She put the fire in her hand down and smiled a little. Trenderman put his arms around her waist while laughing at Offenderman.

It is a first time brother. How does it feel? Trenderman spoke telepathic to Offenderman.

Haha, feisty that is for sure. I would of have fun with her, but unfortunately she is taken. Offenderman replied.

It is time for her to go downstairs. Everyone is waiting for her downstairs. I think we kept them waiting for long enough. Slenderman talks.

As we went downstairs, everyone stare at her in awe.

"Wow! Trenderman you are lucky." BEN said.

"Soffie, Wow! You look amazing. I love your wings, can I touch it? Can Charlie touch it?" Sally spoken in excitement. "Yes, you may and Charlie too." she replied. As everyone compliment her new form and talk to her.