Chat 7

"fudge fudge fudge" I ran around the house, "where can I hide?"

I swept my (h/l) (h/c) hair into a quick ponytail, (ignore if u have short hair), "or maybe I could use my quirk, that's great for hiding" I mumbled quietly, still looking around.

"Yeah, I'll do that" I decided, running around and closing every curtain, and turning off every light. I stepped back and looked around once more, "okay, okay, I think this will work." Fiddling with my hands I went to my room, "will they even find this place? what if they just kill me? or maybe they'll just leave if I'm lucky." I rambled to myself.

Knock knock

I looked up, crap, they're here already?

~~~3rd person POV~~~

Shigaraki knocked on the door, Dabi was ready to break it down, and Kuroguri was nervously standing beside Toga, who was fairly calm.

No one answered.

"Hello?" Shigaraki called out, but still no answer. He motioned towards Dabi, who stopped for a second, before kicking or burning, or whatever he was going to do to the poor thing, and twisted the handle.

locked.

He sighed, and kicked the door open, the lock broke, and it violently swung open. Toga walked through the door first.

"Come out~" She smiled, heading to a certain direction, to the bedroom.

(Y/n) paced in her room, "Nah!"

We all turned our heads to the door, walking towards it.

"I broke down one door, I'll break down another" Dabi threatened, walking in front of us.

"You gotta pay for it!" she called, her voice cracking, backing up to the window at the end of her room.

"Jellyfish? Are you in there?" Kuroguri motioned for Dabi to wait.

"Umm, no?" she looked back at the window, then walked behind the door.

Shigaraki nodded and walked forwards, silent as a mouse. He twisted the door handle, surprise surprise, it was locked, but it turned to dust, blowing away.

"shit" She whispered, looking at the dust.

He opened the door, and looked around, (Y/n) held her breath, glad that the door hid her.

What (Y/n) didn't know, was that Toga was tapping out a message on the group chat.

Ding

Her phone lit up, making a small ding noise. Kuroguri was the first to get to it, opening the door, revealing a pale (s/c) girl, pretty short, with beautiful (e/c) eyes, and (h/c) hair.

her eyes widened, the rest of the league surrounded her, she seemed panicked, and then disappeared.

"what?" toga tilted her head, looking around.

Meanwhile, (y/n) was still there, just hidden in the shadows, literally much becoming one.

Thank you, quirk

Kuroguri looked at where she was, "the shadows are darker here, I'm guessing that's you, right jellyfish?"

he's smart, too smart, she held her breath.

Shigaraki looked at where she was, "your right Kuroguri, so come out"

"Jelly, we won't hurt you" Dabi shrugged, a step behind everyone else.

"I wont ever hurt my bestie" toga frowned, "please come out."

"..." she stayed silent for a second or two, thinking, "...back up please"

They all listened, backing up three or so feet. (Y/n) appeared, and sat down, the dark made it hard to tell, but she was close to passing out.

"so, you guys are the league of villains?" she asked, of course, they all nodded.

"The one and only" toga smiled.

"We should probably tell her who us who" Kuroguri suggested. "I'm Kuroguri"

"I'm Dabi" he raised his hand a bit.

"Toga, nice to finally meet you!" she smiled.

"Shigaraki" he mumbled.

"(Y/n)" she pointed to herself, her handshaking slightly.

Shoot, sleep deprivation is only effecting me now, of all times!?

She lowered her hand quickly, "So, um, what's up?"

"We came to make sure you were ok, it wasn't fair for you to be able to be hidden while you knew about us." Toga explained.

"Well, I'm o-okay, so don't worry" Stupid voice cracks...

<><><>

hahaha I totally didn't forget I had this book

and i totally didnt start writing another book

pshhhtttt that just doesn't sound like meeeee

lol see ya, ill try not to forget again

~Jellyfish