Character sheet

(The image was a sample of 2 of the rangers. When I start officially writing this story I'll reveal the rest one by one).

This is to introduce each person and tell a little about them before the story itself. I feel like doing that to do some early explaining.

So first Spirit Force is a Power Rangers/Ghostbusters crossover as probably guessed by the story description but here's the characters for it.

The rangers;

Red spirit ranger: Druanne Strider

Age: 16

About her: As already determined she's from Australia and moves to the gulf. Growing up she was always the kind of girl who prefers to play with the boys, also because her parents raised her in learning stuff that are normally taught to boys. When she trained in dirt bike racing she knew she had discovered her passion and even joined competitions for it. After moving to phantasmal gulf she was told the legends of ghosts that have haunted the town by her first friend Rachel. She's not known to believe in spectral beings so she asks the question anyway, but when she witnessed the ghost invasion she's stunned to find out Rachel is a descendant of one of the legendary ghost busters.

Ranger attitude: as a ranger she is a leader with an iron fist but outside of her suit she's humble and confesses she's frightened of what could happen if she came in contact with a ghost.

Weapons: Proton blaster, ectoplasmatic sword.

Zord: ecto-1 zord (the ghost buster car).

Blue spirit ranger: Aria Spengler

Age: 17

About her: as a descendant of Egon Aria is learning to become a scientist in exploring the unknown like him. She's a major brainiac which unfortunately made her a victim of bullies constantly not just because of her attitude, but jealousy of her being smarter then them.

Weapon: Emf pulser, ectoplasmatic sword.
Zord: Ecto-2 zord.

Yellow spirit ranger: Travis Venkman

Age: 16

About him: The decendent of Peter Venkman and a ghost enthusiast like Ray, Travis meets Druanne when she comes by checking an invaded building. When she tells him about what she and Rachel are up to Travis immediately jumps to joining the team. He becomes the energetic yellow ranger ready to strike down enemies in the way.

Weapons: Spirit stream whip, ectoplasmatic sword.

Zord: Ecto-3 zord.

Green spirit ranger: Duane Zeddemore

Age: 15

About him: this party boy decendent of Winston is met by Rachel who discusses everything that's happening. Even though he's the youngest Duane decides to hesitantly try out as a ranger joining the group. Despite his teammates being older he looks up to them when he wants assistance and proves ages don't matter.

Weapons: Soul trapper, Ectoplasmatic sword.

Zord: Ecto-4 zord.

White Spirit ranger and black spirit ranger: Sam and Rachel Stanz.

Ages: Sam: Unknown. Rachel: 17.

About them: When Druanne first came to the gulf Rachel and Sam were the first people she met and became friends with and they were the ones who helped her find Travis, Aria and Duane. However after some missions it's discovered that Sam is actually the ghostbusters annoying and silly companion Slimer who Rachel reveals she helped him be able to disguise and live among humans.

Ranger form (Sam):Sam despite still learning everything about today's society humans soon joins the team as the white spirit ranger learning how to fight as well alongside them.

Weapons: Phantom saber, ectoplasmatic sword (yeah he's a double sword fighter).
Zord: Ecto-5 zord, Buster zord 1.

Ranger form (Rachel): Rachel makes an ultimate decision during when the others are in danger before she then becomes the black spirit ranger who works hand in hand with Sam to help the rangers.

Zord: Ecto-6 zord, buster zord 2.

Villains:

Gozer: the master of disguise of the spirit world and the number 1 enemy of the ghoatbusters. It currently remains trapped in the other realm while waiting for enough soul power to break free once more.

Key master: the only remaining survivor back for another round this spirit attacks Phantasmal gulf to find the Gatekeeper and give enough soul power to release Gozer on the world again. But now has to deal with rangers here to stop it.

Minions to come.

Allies: Kenneth Melnitz, the descendent of Janine takes matters in his own hands and tracks down the spirit rangers to ask to help them. Finding Rachel and Druanne he asks to be the team supporter who can get them out on missions to stop Keymaster and its minions. Now he aides them to make sure Gozer doesn't get revived.