Suck own willy silly

Y/N was just in high school when she decided to drop out cause she downloaded too many viruses in her computer by how dump she is. 

She was sad that she couldn't see her best friend super why anymore, and also his gangster gang that did gangster gang things. She was just so sad that her best friend and crush wasn't going to be seen again in her loife cause yes. 

But then she heard something. Someone was rapping.

"I am proto your security is my motto install me on your computer to protect your data better with me there no viruses could enter your computer malware spyware Trojan all gone forever I filter your junk mail Monitoring WiFi, never fail I am pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-Proto! Your security is my motto I keep your data encrypted Your virus security updated Anti-phishing for safe browsing And safe pay for secure e-shopping! My security acts silently So you can work efficiently I am Proto Enhanced performance is my motto I keep monitoring at office lot easier no Facebook no games efficiency gets better I ensure effective people planning With twenty percent lesser staff The company is shining I am pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-Proto! Preventing data theft is my motto I prevent data leakage Securing your business and image No pen drive, no email No print without permission No stealing of data And you work without any tension I am Proto Preventing data loss is my motto I reverse data loss Saving you from your angry boss I recover deleted files Making it sure, that you always smile I am pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-pr-Proto! Protection from laptop theft is my motto I track your lost laptop To let you work non-stop I do remote data encryption Saving you from security tension I am Proto Bringing families closer is my motto I protect your kids while they surf As I know, that parenting is tough I like to bring smile to your faces Making internet surfing relaxing With all work traces! I am Proto Complete security is my motto" 

Y/N was crying at this point, that was so beautiful and inspiring. How could someone be that dedicated to security that it is his motto? That was soooooo hot deep as fuck man wow. 

"Exuse me I am interested in ur anti virus cause I am e-girl" Y/N said cause she is a dumb whore 

"Well I'm interested in u mami" proto said giving you a big smooch and yeeting ur clothes off cause ew. He then grabbed titty and succ. You moan and then grab his willyrex and then an alien from Area 51 that was just fucked by Trisha paytas appeared and did nae nae while y'all fucked. His pp was bigger than Noah and Ari's will to live combined and that was a problem but anyways, and ur tiddies were fucking bouncing like Oompa Loompas bitch what the fuck is wrong with us with writing this story I hate myself. You were impressed bc bitch he knew how to eat ass. 

"Daddy imma c u m lol" you moaned in gay shit. 

"Lol kkk" he did while giving you stds making you pussy be burning itching burning itching burning itching. So then y'all were finally done (don't worry my sweet children you don't have to suffer anymore) and then y'all became a cute couple and the end please end my suffering now

Little did you know someone was staring right at y'all while you fucked...

Holy FUCK

Holy FUCK