PART FOUR | hey peach!

PART FOUR

Seokjin stares at the signboard of the cafè that reads its name in hangul. Jeongguk had texted him earlier in school during lunch hours, asking if he wanted to hangout in this particular café since the bar was closed on Thursdays. The younger hadn't thought twice before typing out an enthusiastic okay! (followed by approximately five emojis).

Taehyung must've gotten a glance at his phone because he had been making these rather exaggerated and loud kissing sounds whenever he saw Seokjin, and it continued the entire day.

Seokjin takes his phone out and glances at the texts he'd exchanged with Jeongguk earlier, just for good measures.

jeonjjk

hey seokjin! i was wondering if you wanted to go to this really cool place that just opened. we could go after your school ends

jeonjjk

they sell amazing crepes apparantly and i remember you telling me about your sweet-tooth

jeonjjk

let me know if you're up for it and i'll text you the address, or i could come pick u up at school?

seokjinnie

i would love to, jeongguk! no-no pls don't burden yourself i already feel bad about making you drop me off twice in a row ;-; i'll be able to make it around five!

jeonjjk

haha don't sweat it, i have no problem having you on my backseat. well here's the address [attached] see you at five then :)

seokjinnie

okay! [assortment of emojis]

Well, he was at the right location and his phone read 5:08 PM (thank heavens he was on time for once in his life—no, eight minutes don't count). Fiddling with the straps of his backpack, he walks into the café. The smell of baked goods and coffee immediately hits his senses, good music thrumming in the background and putting him at ease. The atmosphere was amicable and filled with quite a few people but he could distinguish his friend without much sweat.

Jeongguk was rather distintive with his handsome features and in an all-black fit. He was focused on his phone, brows scrunched in concentration. A tall glass of (what looked like) untouched iced-coffee sat before him. When Seokjin walks behind him and places his palms over the other's eyes, Jeongguk startles a little before relaxing and letting out a melodious chuckle.

"Wonder who it could be?" He questions himself aloud. "You have one guess," Seokjin bends down slightly to speak in his ear—the music was a little too loud.