Entrance Exam

3rd Pov

It was the night before the entrance exam. The sky was black and cloudless. Only the stars lit the endless night sky. There was no other person up at this time except to two brothers. They had just finished training in their backyard.
The eldest brother was still up as he laid down. He was blissfully unaware of the pain he would endure.

(Y/n) POV
DreamScape

I awoke to a cold bleak lake. The more I moved the more I found myself sinking. I then desperately started clawing at the water before ultimately blacking out. Opening my eyes I saw a dark presence. He was hooked up to machines. Holding up Izuku before looking at me he smirked. "Hahaha hahaha. You look so helpless you can't even help your friends." I looked to my left to see Ritsu laying in a puddle of blood.
60%
In anger, I rushed at him forcing the ground to crack as I moved closer. He had a shocked look on his face for a second. He touched the ground and sharp rocks punctured the ground. Still running plants appeared as I stepped. Soon vines and tendrils surrounded the rocks and crushed them into pieces.
I tried to grab for Izuku as I got closer my sight became blurry.
99%

I woke up to see I'm in my room and it was morning. "(Y/n) hurry down or you will be late for the U.A. entrance exam." My mom screamed up the stairs. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Getting into the bathroom I looked in the window and seen I was different.

 Getting into the bathroom I looked in the window and seen I was different

[This is what you look like now. You will be cold to anyone unless they're your friends.]

Time skip
Entrance exam.
(Y/n) Pov

You were in the seats with Izuku and Ritsu. You were listening to Izuku mumble and get excited, causing you to have a slight smirk on your face. Katsuki was going to tell him to shut up until he saw the glow around your hand. That's when a boy with glasses tried to talk about Izuku. You glared at him before banging his head into the floor. He stood up shocked and looked around. He looked you in the eyes as had an evil grin plastered on your face. He then had a look of astonishment in his eyes.

"Go!"

You ran towards the hall making everyone go into the air. You noticed a girl touch hers before saying "release!" Sending herself to the ground. She looked at Ritsu Izuku and me. Izuku learned he to use a little psychic energy during our training. He can't harm anything but can use it as a form of movement and can see ghosts.

Ritsu Pov

My brother changed a lot. He used to be so nice but now he is forcing robots into death battles. He controls one then finds another. They fight for there life the one who loses gets crushed. The champion now must fight other robots. I even seen him set up a business for people with different quirks. He would crush the dismantled pieces of robot into weapons. He was way different.

(Y/n)

"Ok good job. Now you three will have to fight a strong one. His name is cell." Then a giant robot appears. "Ok 18 attack." Just then 18 was crushed. "17, 16. Go.” they were punched to death.
"You, You killed my z fighters. How fucking dare you!" I said in Rage as I glared at it causing it to explode into pieces. Deciding to go fight others and have another death battle you flew around. You saw a girl who had plead in her eyes. You looked at her and seen Izuku. You lifted the rubble off of her and looked at Izuku. He punched the 0-pointer and it went down. She then tapped you and pointed at Izuku. "Wha-Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" You screamed and ran towards him before jumping towards him. Propelling yourself with your powers you held your arm out. You used your whips to grab him while falling in the air. Then the girl from earlier slapped you and you not started floating down.....

To be continued