Sinema

I ran in the hospital and I saw everyone stood in a huge circle. "Where is She?" I looked over to Stiles.

"They just got her in the hospital. I don't know." Stiles stuttered. "What do you mean you don't know! My sister might be dying right now and you don't even know where she is or how it happened!" I yelled down and Scott stepped forward.

"Ariel, she's going to be okay. You dont have to worry." Scott reassured. "How do you know?" I folded my arms and tears strolled down my face.

"Because your a Banshee, you know your sister isn't going to die." Theo inturupted Scott so he wouldn't l9ok dumb.

"Stiles, Ariel." Melissa walked up to us. "How bad as it?" Stiles asked.

"Could've been worse." Melissa told us and I let out a huge sigh. "Theo nice going on the yours yet you probably saved her life." She turned her head to Theo and so did I nodding over to him.

"All right she's about to go I to surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked turning her head to me.

"It was the tail." Kira said. "Yeah Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott added.

"But it wasn't just Tracy, there were the others. The guys in the masks." Malia explained as Melissa walked away.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm staying so good night." I laid back down and they all nodded.

"Go home Ariel. They said it was going to be a while till she gets out." Scott sat down and I shook my head leaning back.

"My sister is in surgery, I'm not going anywhere. Imagine if your sister was in the hospital. I'm not going." I denied and he nodded.

"Stay safe." He stood up walking to Malia. "I'm coming tommorow morning. I'll see how you are." Stiles told me and I slowly laid my head back.

They all left and I sat there letting my thoughts take over me. I saw Brett walk up to me and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I groaned.

"To see if your okay." He said and I scoffed. "My sister's in surgery. I have no idea what time it is. And right now I can see the guy I hate the most in the world standing in front of me. Yeah I'm doing great." I sarcassticly said.

"So your not okay." He adjusted and I sighed. "You look terrible." He complimented and sat next to me.

"Are you here to annoy me, seriously I'm not in the mood." I groaned.

"Actually I was here to see if I could get all my shirts back. You practically banned me out of your house so this was the only way." He chuckled and I punched him on the arm.

"Shut up. Please. All I want is to know that my sister is okay." I turned my head to him and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I thought I could cheer you up." He sighed. "You, the guy who broke my heart into a million pieces, cheer me up."

"Just get some rest. It's 4am, you've been up all night." He suggested and I laid my head back.

He took of his jacket and laid it on top of me. "I don't need your stupid jacket." I groaned and he chuckled.

"You know we haven't had one normal conversation." He told me and I groaned.

"You know I would really like to get some sleep." I opened my eyes back up.

"If you don't like me. Why have you let me hold on you hand this entire time?" He held our hands up that were laced together.

"Do you want me to pull away?" I furrowed my eyebrow and he slowly shook his head.