Chapter 2

"Noah please just tell me." I am really starting to get annoyed by this. Draping on hand on my hip I looked over to the end of the road to see more people ridding in. I heard him sigh and turned to look back at him.

"I'm in love with someone else" seriously? That was the thing he needed to tell me that was so hard to just say? That really isn't that big a deal. I mean I totally get where he's coming from. Being forced to marry someone you don't know. A faint blush formed on his cheeks and he looked extremely uncomfortable.

"That's what you where hiding? I don't doubt you. If you don't mind me asking, who? Do I happen to know her?" He went from extremely uncomfortable to down right agitated. She couldn't be that bad. "Noah? Who is she?"

"Jayden." He turned in discomfort. The only Jayden in this town was a guy, in his early twenties and engaged. Oh my lord.
"Noah please tell me you are not serious. Jayden? As in Jayden Bless?" He just stood there. Oh my lord it was him. "Noah... I get why you don't want to marry me. I don't want to marry you either. Not that I don't like you as a person I don't see myself getting married yet. Please Noah is it Jayden Bless?" I've only heard about people like this. I've never actually known one.

"Um yeah. Now look Elena I know you think I will rote in hell I agree with you God made no human being on this planet to be like this but I can't help it. That is part of the reason why I agreed to marry you. Now look I'm not trying to help you run away because of how I am. I'm helping you because this is obviously what is best. Now look, if you head down the path to the right of you for about a three miles and turn left into the trees, you should be all set. I'm sorry about everything. Just keep going." By the end of his little speech he was practically yelling as he ran up the grand stairs.

"Okay Elena you can do this. Pull it together." Flicking off my shoes I grabbed hold of part of my dress and started running.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Ik this is short I kinda felt like I left it hanging at the end of chapter 1. It's 10:15pm and I got classes tomorrow so imma hit the hay.
Night! 💋