First Meeting

Arthur's pov

My name is Arthur Kirkland, also known as the fearsome Captain Kirkland, I'm just 23 and I'm the most terrifying and feared Pirate of the world, I've sailed the seven seas looking for the most precious treasures, killing everyone who dared to put themselves between me and my purpose.
Along with my crew I had just robbed a galleon, killing everyone on it. The captain, before his final breaths, had spoken of someone to find, I couldn't ask more because he died in my arms.
Something I liked to do was waiting for everyone to be on the Bloody Mary (Arthur's ship) and burning the robbed ship, sometimes it would explode because of the gunpowder stored on it, and it sure was pleasing to my eyes, but I just really liked the scent of burning wood planks.
That day I found many treasure chests, but something had captured my attention, a treasure map, I liked treasure hunting, and it was on a not too distant island. Currently the big red X was on the beach of that island... Why did I said currently? Well, as I arrived, it was in the middle of the forest, it had moved.
We docked, but only I hopped off the ship, taking my sword with me for eventual unexpected encounters, and the map, I figured out the X would have moved more while I walked around.
At some point I found myself in the forest, the X not too far from my position, and it was moving towards me, I needed to hide, I might have been short but I was strong so I climbed up an high tree, leaving a leg hanging loosely from the branch.

Alfred's pov

It was a normal, boring, lonely day as the other days on the island, my house. I'm Alfred and I'm 19, I live on a desert island, I can't write or read and I don't remember anything about my parents or my childhood. I was grabbing sticks for a fireplace to put up in some hours. The sun was still bright in the sky but it was going to set soon, in about a few hours probably. I didn't had a clock, didn't need it, and it probably would stop working because of the sand and water I come in contact with every day... Even if I had one I could barely read it, digital or not. As I previously said I was in the forest, but when I glanced up at the sky to try and see the time I saw something else, or should have I said... Someone else? Was that a leg? Yeah totally. I gasped in surprise and fell on my butt as the figure carefully but strangely gracefully jumped off the tree.

No one's pov

"Who are you?!" Alfred shouted to the figure that landed in front of him,he could guess by its clothes that he was a pirate. Fancy jewels, an eyepatch, an hat with feathers that hung out of it and arrived to his shoulders, a gun, a sword, and probably a knife in his high brown boots.
The Pirate replied with an annoyed look "I'm Captain Kirkland, terror of the seven seas. I don't care about who you are, where is the treasure" he said grabbing the collar of the poor boy's shirt, who whimpered at the sudden act.
"There are no treasures here! I've lived here for as much as I can remember and no one ever docked here, you're the first visitor!" he admitted in fear.
The Captain groaned and glanced at the map again... It couldn't be true... He let go of the boy's shirt frowning and made a few steps away from him
"What is it?" he was frightened by the Pirate's current behavior
"The X moved again, it's in front of me right now..." he frowned again before looking at him "Make some steps to whatever direction you want" the Terror ordered to the other who moved without complaining. The Captain frowned and went wide eyed before saying those 5 words that would have changed his life forever
"The X points to you"