the talk

you and Colby were  in the car listing to Lil peep 16 lines (sorry i love him so much i needed to ) you turned down the music ''hey are you sure you're ok did I do something wrong )  he pulls over the car on to the side of the road and turned over to me '' no why are you been asking these question today like really if I wanted to tell you I would of now stop''! ( starting to cry when he was yelling really loud ) o..oh ok sorry" opening the door  wait yn im sorry ill tell you just don't go i need you what if you get hurt please don't go sorry for yelling just please y/n '' (you open the door a little bit more) you looked over to Colby and saw he was crying you thought to your self he would stay and plus he is right about iif im getting hurt you close the door and hugged him tightly crying into his shoulder and he does too but he was crying a lot more i love you so much y/n please don't ever leave me '' you pull away and said I won't i promise you kissed him on the lips so do you want to know why im actng weird to you'' yes please i need to know Colby '' well rember last night'' yeah what about it'' well when it was your turn you didint act lke you would during that time you would always be happy and you you so i thought i did somthing worng and i dont know i m proubly actibg really weired today was i '' yeah you were and plusi was only acting like that lastnight because i was tired i dont really know how but i was'' ohhhhhhh that why im sorry you should of told me i would of let you stop you knw that right'' yeah i knw but you gave me what i wanted so i wanted t do what you wanted and i didint give up'' ok were a little  bit away from kevins house ok put the car and goes back on the road. 

if you guys have not please add me so you don't lose me peace ly guys