House

Nona: Christy you bleeding. We need to go to hospital.

Christy: no, we cant

Nona: w w what

Christy: uh..  We going in your house
Nona: fine

She drive us in front of my house
Christy: go out
I goed out and i take steff with me.Christy was behind us i saw gun in her hand. That gave me chills.

We enter in. Noone was home. I put steffany on the couch and put blanked on her. She was really cold.
Christy was going to my room.  i followed her.
She sat on my bad. She looked like she have brainquake.
Nona: let me see
I move her shirt and it was really bloody. I hated blood. I could never do what my parents do. i almost throw up.Christy put her hand on my chin and put it up. I looked at her beautiful eyes. I was fine then.
Nona: wait here
I took scisers and some white gaze, then alcohol.
I came up and took her shirt off. I put wet towel on the wond and gently start to earase it. Then i put some alcohol on it.
Christy: aaa!  Stupid scot
I heard her mumble something but i didnt pay attention. I needed to take care of her injury.
I wrape white gaze and hooked it on.
Nona: its done
I was getting up but she took my hand. I stood in front of her. I sat on her leap. She kissed me hard. I wasnt sure if she was okey.
Christy: i love you Nona
She whisper in my ear
Nona: i dont think that u know what love really means
She got mad look on her face again and she put me on bed. I was under her again. She put her fingers on my lips. Then she kissed me. She suck my down part of lips.
Nona: mm
I mumble i didnt enjoyed that
She kissed my neck gently as her hand was going down on my hot part again. I would let her but she was injured. I taked her hand before she could come down and place her on my shoulder. She was looking in my eyes.
Christy: i want hurt you
Nona: your hurt Christy. Take rest.
Christy: i dont need rest!
She yelled at me.she made me thrill. She then come down my body again.
I stop her.
Nona: stop it! I dont want you!
I could see sadness in her eyes. I could fell her hurt inside.

Christy: Jenny would be proud if she was here.
At word Jenny i fell something hard on my heart. That monster. I took my free hand and slap her disturbing face.
She put her hand on now red chick.
Christy : after all .. you really love her.
I had that felling.
Nona: you asshole she is dead!
She look at me
Christy: even better
I wanted to kill her right in place. Jenny was right . her parents never give her love. She was like them.
She press me on bed. I was crying but she continue to go down with her hand i try to fight her but i was to weak. She put her tongue inside. I felt her tears on me. We both cryed. But she didnt care.

I felt her fingers inside me. It was nice felling. That was something what make me forget everything and just keep my mind on Christy.

I was felling im coming i moamed hard. She keeped fuck me.
Nona: mm Christy please make me come.
She done as i said. She keeped her hand in still. I could fell my juices come out.
Christy: i guess you want more
Nona: no
She again started to jerk me. It hurted and plesed me at the same time.
Christy: if we die tomorrow i want to make you happy now.
I felt my tears run through my face.
Nona:w-we wo-nt. Fuck Christy!
She made me come again
Christy : mm i like your juice
She licked her fingers then she start to Lick my wet part.
I mumble. I liked her tongue. How it move inside me. She was like my soulmate. Then she stoped and layd next to me. I still had heavy breath from her.
Nona: Christy we need to call police.
Christy: no,  police wont do anything. We will kill him.
Nona: are you crazy
I got up and look at her. She was looking at me
Christy: police didnt catch him after two murders. You expect that they will catch him now?
Nona: i dont know
I look in front not knowing what to do. I was woried about my parents and everyone lifes in this village.