Memorie

I and Christy was laying on my bad. It was comforable with her next to me. We both were awake. I looked at her beautiful face.
Nona: Christy?
Christy: yes?
Nona: why you have gun?
Christy: for emergenci situations
Nona: sure you do

Nona: Christy?
Christy: yea?
She look in my face her lips were close mines.
Nona: how that that you chose me in front of all this girls in whole school.
Christy: you asking stupid questions
Nona: it is nice one. Why you dont want answear it?
Christy: look at my shirt down
I looked at her shirt
Nona: it is grey shirt so?
Christy : i always wear blue on mondays.
I look at her confused
Christy: you see Nona.. I have OCD if you even know what that is?
Nona: i know something about it
Christy: when you shown in our school it was like all my cares went away.
I felt the same way. I wanted to tell her about my disorder but i didnt still trust her. I just cant. I start crying and she hug me hard.
Nona: im sorry Christy. Im sorry because you chose someone like me.
Christy: Your amazing Nona. You have something in you i adore.
I kiss her on lips i wanted her more but i needed to check steffany.
Then something come to my mind. I remember my last school i wasnt pay attention but there happen 4 murders. When i was 12 in my mother town happen one murder. How is that possible. In every party i came there was killer. I never heard someone got killed when i wasnt there.

Maybe i am wrong but killer followed me and killing my important people and friends i met.