it's not James

Jess took a step back, she couldn't do this, she felt her heart racing, excited, telling her to stay there, feel Gabriel again but she felt her mind telling her to take another step back, so she did, creating a distance between them.

Gabriel hands fall to his side and a moment of vulnerability, he put both his hands in his front pocket and looked around, no wanting to look at her face.

"I.. I.. I can't." She didn't know what she was saying. "Not here."
With this, Gabriel looked at her, hope was writing all over his face,

"Tell me where and I'll be there." At that moment Jess couldn't breathe. She needs to get out of there, fast!

She took another step back, and then another, Gabriel stood there watching her leave, this time he saw it happening and didn't do anything to stop it.

He saw the confusion on her eyes, she felt it too, he was confused too and he thought she should have a moment to understand what she was feeling because that's what he was going to do.

***

Jess was driving around, drive her car always calm her down. So many things were passing on her mind.

When she went to that party, she was feeling alive again, she was feeling so happy, that everyone around her couldn't contain there smile. She never was the one to have a one night stand, never thought she would someday, but Seeing Gabriel standing there, so handsome, watching her dancing, holding a beer in his hand, all his attention was on her, she felt free, she felt beautiful, sexy and those feelings make her feel aroused.
They dance together, their hands on each other, one thing lead to another and Jess thought that was that a one night stand, till she saw his handsome face in his office on the first day of work.

Till that moment, when he said all those things to her and she ran away, she forced her to never thought about that night again, she was trying to focus on her work, she was learning so many things and she saw Gabriel she would avoid him.

She couldn't say she forgot about him or that night, no, she just didn't think about it.

And didn't realize what feelings she might have for him or even if she had something to feel about.

'Do you think I want to look at you other than just as an employee'

Jess kept playing that scene over and over on her head.

'To see you right there, and know what you taste like' she heard his voice like he was whispering in her ears again.

'or how you feel like and can't touch you or kiss you? Do you really think I want that?'

She felt his lips on hers like that night, felt his taste, his hands and every little detail of that night.

She stepped on the break, making her tires scream, but she didn't hear it, she could only hear her heart pounding in her ears, her forehead was soaked, she was sweating, she felt her eyes widen.

That was the exact moment she realized she needs to taste Gabriel Kiss again.

She did a U-turn and went back to her workplace.

Gabriel was sitting on his chair facing on his employees, seeing his guys working but no really paying any attention. His mind was all over the place, everything there is to think about Jessica.

He heard his door open and close behind him.
"Not now!" He says without turning.

He heard his curtains getting close, he thought is was James, he is the one who normally did that when he wants to discuss something serious.

"James, I told you not now." He saw the curtains of the window he was looking getting closed.

"It's not James"

🔸🔹

Don't forget to comment and vote♥️

Please 🤞🏻🤞🏻