Part 1

You know when you are meant to remember something and it always. And I mean ALWAYS stays with you well... that's not what happened here.
You see two people have forgotten something that could well be the very end of everything they know and love.
That's right. Steve Rodgers aka Captain America and Bucky Barnes aka the Winter soldier have messed up big time . But know they got to face the music as you say.
Some would say that it can't be that bad they are Americans hero's after all.
What is I told you that it wasn't a date they forgot but a person and not just any person their last piece well.. know you see the problem don't you. They forgot about their soulmate.

Soulmates whilst not commonly seen by everyone only come to people that are deemed by fate or whatever you think controls the way we are. Chooses some people to end up together it doesn't happen often and when it does you know after you have seen them.
And whilst everyone else may never know if they are soulmates or not. There is always a how they are.
Know you may be wondering how on earth two hero's would end up with a soul mate they forgot about and all that jazz and might be think ow they will get forgiveness for leaving and they had other things to do.
Well what if I told you that other relationships have been happening and they may or may not have been with out the others soulmates knowledge.

Well I guess we better get started. It all started in DC Washington:
Steven Grant Rodgers aka Captain America was walking down the street and into a coffee shop. He was on leave from work and have thought he would come and see some things that had changed whilst he was in the ice. Nothing stays the same you know. Anyway he walked into a coffee shop and placed his order when it was called out another grabbed the same drink at the same time. This stranger had of course a birds nest of black inky hair and the greenest eyes you would have ever seen. He was small and looked very deterrent something that Steve liked to see in people. But when here hands touched it was like a spark had gone of in him. They both fumbled over the drink which was an iced coffee until the other came out sand they sat down and talked. This lasted for hours. And Steve well after a few hours was well in love with this man and had asked him to run away with him.
This man had said yes and well things had gone differently from there. A lot of things had happened and they stay in a motel in a row that was going no where. But then Steve was called back in.
Stop before you think they are sweethearts their not. Anyway Steve was leaving and promised his lover he would come back for them when it was all over. His lover and little did he know soulmate would wait for about a week and a half for him. But when it became clear that he (Steve) didn't plan to come back he left. Putting all his clothes and things that Steve had given him in a case and leaving the motel room. Shutting the door on one side of his life.