Part 1 b

Know you may have thought what was going on at the time that could have made Steve leave the man he thought he was in love with. Well Thanos people.  Yeah that hadn't gone well anyway they were fighting him and Steve well he was right in the Frey of it. Nothing but winning was in his mind well almost nothing a few thought were in there like finding Bucky his best friend and maybe taking Sharon Carter out on a date. You know the casual stuff that happens.
Anyway Thanos was gone and killed by the Avengers as all and Steve's little lover on Washington was well and truly gone with the wind I his mind. He helped with the clean up and with living at Stark tower he was fine. But he still wanted to find Bucky his best friend and so after much taking S.H.E.L.D. had let him and Sam Wilson go looking for him all over the world.

Little did they know that other things were happening as well for this triad.

Steve's little lover had gone home and packed away all his things he felt cheap like Steve had just taken his love like it didn't matter to him about what he ( the other soulmate) thought at all. All alone  and on his own he thought he would get out for a drink at the club. When he gets there the club is wild and full and well heaving with people. There's loud music and the lover gets involved. Dancing around the floor with the tunes playing away to him. Nothing is bothering him at all until he goes for a drink or a few and then needs the loo. Whilst he walks in he hears something that even just a bit drunk he can understand. Their is sec happing in the bathroom. But he hears screaming like this other person doesn't want it at all.
The lover breakers into the loo and finds a man who looks a lot like himself but with blue eyes insisted of green on the floor towering away form the man stud close to him that is looking at the lover. The lover is fed up and walks over to the other man and knocked him out into dreamland.
The man on the floor doesn't want to move he can tell. The lover calls the police and they show up. Both the lover and the other man haven't said a word to each other until the lover starts to talk. "Are you wanting help up sir?" Asks the Lover. With a nod the lover helps the other man up from the ground and starts to hand him a bottle of water to drink. "Thanks" says the other man the lover nods but doesn't say anything. " do you any family that you want to call to pick you up." Asks the lover. Their is a shack of the other mans head. He doesn't shave anyone who he doesn't want Andy one to know. No matter what the lover must do what is right it is how he is after all. " Would you like to come back to my house?" Asked the lover with a nod from the stranger they leave the club and walk to his (the lovers) car and drive away back to his house. Once hey get there it's dark and the lover gets a bottle from the kitchens whilst the other man is standing in the hall way. "Here it will help do you want the spare room." The lover asks. The stranger nods. "I'm Tony." The other man starts. " Tony Stark" he confesses  and is shocked that there is no look for knowledge about what is going on or who he is at all. Instead the lover says. "It's nice to me at you Tony. I'm Harry, Harry Potter." With that they both go to their respective rooms and the next few days Tony stays at Harrys house and they start to become brothers from different mothers. It's is acting that gets Harry to got to another club and meant the next person who is about to leave his heart broke again to.