Part1d

Pregnant. Wasn't that a scary thought. But then again the dads for his kids were long gone. Steve had never gone back he would know if he had. And he hasn't. And James well he had been a one night stand. So what know.
Tony looked shocked his brother was going to have kids. He was going to be an uncle. This was great but also he would kill Steve for ever leaving his lover and Tony's brother all alone with this child and if he ever found Hames he to would be dead for what he had done to his brother.
Harry turned to Tony and looked at him with a small smile. "Would you please the godfather of my kids.Tony?" Harry Asked. There was a brief amount of tension in the air. Before a loud "yes" was heard and Harry was picked up by Tony and wirled around in the air.
Tony would send the next week with Barry before Pepper would call him and ask him where he was. Not wanting his brother to get hurt he would leave but tell his brother. Harry didn't like it but would agree as Tony was going to do it away. So what ever.
As the months go by Harry gets bigger and stats to worry about how many kids he's having. The healer who he see know lives in the house Harry owns and Tony visit often or as much as he can due to Pepper and the  Avenagers always being busy and needing him as well.
When Harry went into Labour it won't end well. He would give birth naturally but it would hurt like well hell. Tony would get to hold one. His godson. Harry was holding his daughter and smiling.
"What will you name them?" Asked Tony. "Hayden Remus Potter and Belle Rowena Potter." Say Harry. "Hello little Hayden I'm your godfather but I'm also your sisters godfather. And I and your mother loves you very much. I hope you know that." Tony says. Harry nods his head as he know what he means .
After that day. Harry would send photos to Tony who either couldn't be there or he was busy and didn't want to put Harry and his god kids in danger.
With Tony:
What Tony was really doing was trying to keep Harry from finding about the triad couple that consisted of his ex lovers and of Tony's cousin Sharon Cater. Tony would give Sharon the benefit of doubt she probably didn't know her lovers had kids with another. But that was also another reason he could face Harry. They were trying for a baby and keep getting stopped. It wasn't until they had asked Strange  what  was going on did they find out that they were already mates with their soulmate which was his brother. The near these men had to mess with Harry. But Tony knew that if anyone found out he would hurt them. When he saw Harry again he told him everything and thought it had hurt and harry had pulled his kids to him. They were fine and Harry has in court got himself made the official guardian of his kids and also made sure that Steve and James couldn't get anyway near them at all. Tony was happy about that but he also knew that whilst sat in his room that Harry along with the kids would be called in soon to train the avenagers. Plus he wanted to see Steve and James faces when they saw their soulmate with their kids- Harry's he was the one to raise them they are only 3- and they could do nothing for them.
Ow yeah life was sweet right know. Tony thought