Chapter 9

Sarah: 

Robert and I were friends but I still had feelings for him. But I was foolish because he never was going to be with me ever again.

But me being in a deep love with him I decided to wait for him to tell me his true feelings for me are because I could that there was something there because  of the way he stood up for me and was there when I needed someone to talk to.

On a couple of occasions I let the three words that he wasn't ready to hear yet accidentally slip. And i paid the price for it and it wasn't very fun. He would ignore me for days at a time. But I had to let him go and move on with my life. 

Robert:

Job Corps was killing me and I could take the stress anymore. I love Sarah so much but at the same time the stress with going here and balancing a relationship it was stressful. So I left the first chance I got and didn't look back.

Sarah texted me really sad letters and my heart broke as I read the pain that was conveyed through her words. I knew her graduation was coming up and I tried so desperately to show up for her but my ride couldn't make it. 

I still love Sarah. So right before she walked the stage i asked her to go back with me and she said yes. I sincerely thought she would tell me no. But I guess that she was waiting for me to come back to my senses.