Orange juice

Living together wasn't nearly as scary as Louis thought it'd be, sure, he had to go job hunting every day, and he had to clean, a lot, but overall it was just fun. It was fun waking up to Harry making breakfast, it was fun to invite Zayn and Liam over for dinner, it was fun to go to sleep with his boyfriend every night. Life was good.

He was sitting cross legged on his bed, trying his hardest to study for the upcoming exams, but everything kept distracting him. The fly on the wall was more interesting than whatever the book in front of him was telling him.

Really, he was just waiting for Harry to come home so he could annoy him for the remainder of the evening. Harry and his stupid late classes. You'd think he'd grow tired of seeing Harry's face 24/7, in reality, living together just made Louis even clingier than before. If he could superglue himself to Harry, he would.

Text to: cherry 🍒
Come home :(

Text from: cherry 🍒
In an hour

Text to: cherry 🍒
:(

Text from: cherry 🍒
:)

Text from: cherry 🍒
Get started on dinner already maybe?

Text to: cherry 🍒
Trying to be cute and all you want is food :(

Text from: cherry 🍒
So pouty today

Text to: cherry 🍒
Gonna be cooking, because I love you, see you in a bit :(

Text from: cherry 🍒
Love you!

Louis groaned and moved himself to the kitchen, tearing open the pack of tofu, the ultimate proof he loved Harry in his opinion. Tasteless white blocks of mush, he didn't know what his boyfriend liked so much about it. As he started cooking the vegetables, he snapped a quick picture to Harry, just to annoy him even more.

Text from: cherry 🍒
Almost salivating over here

He smiled at his phone before returning his attention to the dish. He'd seen Harry make it a couple of times and tried to do what he did. He obviously wasn't a total beginner in the kitchen, but he never got much further than simple fish or pasta.

"Honey, I'm home".

"Finally".

Harry walked into the kitchen with a big grin on his face, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist, he peaked over his shoulder.

"Smells so good".

"Yea?" Louis asked, turning around and giving Harry a quick peck on his lips.

"Mmh can't wait to eat it".

It was a lazy evening, like most of their days. Harry started revising on the couch, and Louis used his bum as a pillow while watching tv.

"What did you even learn today that took this long?"

Harry shrugged, "don't really know to be quite honest, I got distracted writing".

"You were writing?"

He nodded.

"Can I see?"

"No".

"Harry".