Chapter 11

(3 months later)

(Jeongguk has decided to stay at the Kims house, but he still did jobs. Taeyeon and Summer resides to stay at the Kims as well so they got a room next to Jungkook's old room. Jungkook moves into Taehyung's room, and Jeongguk moved into Yoongi's room. Seohyun still worked for EXO so she went with them back to Daegu.)

"Hey Jimin you know where Tae is?" Jungkook asked. "No why?"

"Just asking."

Little did Jungkook know Taehyung was at the jewelry store buying a ring.

(That's really pretty also just to clarify Jungkook is the top and Tae is the bottom

(That's really pretty also just to clarify Jungkook is the top and Tae is the bottom. Er no wait......they switch! So the scenes I write will be when Kook is top.)

"Come on Summer let's go visit Uncle Jinnie." Jungkook said taking his daughters hand and walk-in away from Jimin.

Just then a loud alarm blared throughout the house. "What the hell is that Jimin!?" Jungkook yelled over the alarm, while covering Summers ears.

"Shit! Intruders!!" Jimin shouted back grabbing his gun and loading it.

"Ok, Summer sweetie when I say go you run to daddy's and papa's room ok? Go!"

Summer started to take off, right when two men wearing all black covered Jungkook and Summer's mouth with chloroform.

•After the enemy retreated with Kook and Summer and Taehyung returned from the shop•

"Everyone is here and ok, boss." A quart said before walking off to patrol the outside of the house.

"Wait! Not everyone is here!" Taeyeon yelled her eyes scanning everyone's faces as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Taeyeon, baby it's ok. Everyone is here." Amber said kneeling onto the floor next to where Taeyeon sat.

"N-no Jungkookie and Summer a-are gone." Tayeon managed to choke out between sobs.

"What!?" Taehyung shouted standing up from his position on the floor.

Just then Jimin who had been knocked unconscious after Jungkook and Summer were chloroformed, walked into the room holding his head.

Hoseok rushed up to Jimin. "Taeyeon's right, two men dressed in black chloroformed Jungkook and Summer before knocking me out when I tried to fight them."

Jimin and Hoseok walked over to a chair and sat down, Jimin on Hoseok's lap.

"Shit!" Taehyung yelled kicking a chair.