More Truth Or Dare (Day 3)

Chapter Title: More Truth Or Dare (Day 3)

"Baby, I'll just do a truth." Drake chips in.

"Nope, that is not how the games played." I hear that lil bitch Lily add.

"Ohh Jee Owell.." Drake says rolling his eyes.

I giggle, glancing at Lily who is huffing like a spoiled brat. She needs to chill out before I personally kick her out my house.

"So what's the truth Mace?" Drake asks.

"I can think of something." Lily interrupts.

"No one asked you." I tell her.

 The room goes silent once again, all eyes are on either me or lily.

"Watch your lip Macie." Lily snarls.

"You better watch yours." Lola jumps in.

I chuckle, watching Lily's face fall.

"Calm down Lola." Jay tell her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"How dare you speak to me like that, especially you." Lily replies to Lola.

"This is getting out of hand ladies." Justin states the obvious.

Time for a warning to Lily I think.

 "As this is my home, I would watch your mouth Lily, you have one more chance, as you wouldn't want me and Lola to personally kick you out would you?" I say keeping my calm.

Lily shrugs. "Just get on with the game." She says in a rush.

"You did not answer my question."

"Fine yes, sorry whatever." She mumbles.

I smile. "Cool, lets continue." I say. With that the game continues, Drake answering his truth and a few other truths and dares follow.

— x

It was getting late and I was overly knackered. My bed is calling my name. All the visitors have left. Lola left with Jay promising to come back tomorrow to help clear up for the party. I turn to Drake who is sat on the stairwell.

"You were a great host." He says.

"What me?" I ask pointing to myself.

"Yes you babe."

I walk towards him sitting beside him.

"Thanks I tried, after today I am not sure how the party will go down." I shrug.

"It will be fine Mace I assure you."

Drake wraps himself around me, his head nuzzling my neck, I stroke his cheeks in thought.

"What did Lily mean by 'she could say alot of things'."

Drake pulls back slightly.

"And you handled Lily well." He states, trying to change the subject.

"Is she always like that?"

"Errr kind of."

"How did you two become friends?"

Drake starts yawning excessively, which seems very rehearsed.

"I am so tired babe, we can talk more on this after school tomorrow."

Drake slams his lips on mine before I could say another word, I am frozen taken back, then just as his lips meet mine they are gone.

"I will see you upstairs." He tells me making his way up the stairwell.

I guess I should just push Lily to the back of my mind I tell myself. Sleep was more important, Lily could wait.

Chapter done ✔