Yelling

Alex's POV-

   Tyler was out later than usual, and he didn't text or call me to tell me he would be home late. He has never failed to contact me if he wouldn't be home. It was a Friday night, Tyler's boss never makes him stay late on Fridays. Out of all the days he had to be gone, I was in little space. I sat in the living room on the couch, biting my nails. Every time a car passed by I looked out the window. It has been almost three hours since Tyler was let out of work and I was freaking out. My hands started to shake and I was about to cry. I grabbed my phone just about to call Tyler when I heard the door unlock. I sat my phone down and sat on the couch, waiting for a big hug from my daddy. Tyler opened the door and walked in, completely ignoring me. The second he closed the door and locked it I could smell the alcohol coming from him. I frowned. He promised me he would stop drinking. "H-Hi daddy.." I whispered. He sighed loudly and turned to me. "Just fucking shut up!" He yelled, slamming his hands on the kitchen counter. I jumped at the noise, he knows I hate loud noises. I started playing with my thumbs, trying not to let the tears escape from my eyes. "I can't have one fucking night without you annoying the fuck out of me!" He kept yelling. I covered my ears, not caring if he saw me cry. I started sobbing, whispering 'I'm sorry daddy' over and over. He stopped yelling once he heard me crying. I kept my eyes closed just so he couldn't see the pain in my eyes. There was a complete silence for a while. "Y-You promised you would stop d-drinking because you acted like this daddy..." I whispered, wiping the newly shed tears from my cheeks. "How about you go lay down in our room while daddy gets a glass of water, then we can talk okay?" He smiled. I nodded, getting up off the couch and walking into our room. 

Tyler's POV-

   I wasn't drunk. I wasn't tipsy. I was just angry. I had the absolute worst day at work and thought it would be a good idea to go to the bar with some friends. I didn't drink anything, but my friends did. I didn't want to yell at Alex, I just couldn't hold back my anger anymore. I should never take anything out on him, especially when he's in little space, but my anger took over. When he started sobbing, my heart broke. It hurt me SO bad to see him cry like that. I can't believe that I made him cry like that, me. I'm supposed to be the one protecting him and keeping a smile on his adorable face, yet I feel like I just broke his fragile heart. "How about you go lay down in our room while daddy gets a drink of water, then we can talk okay?" I smiled. Alex got up and walked to our room. I just stood there for a second and took a deep breath, mentally cursing to myself. I walked into our room, hearing soft cries from Alex. You have no idea how guilty I feel. I walked over to the bed, sitting next to Alex. He jumped a bit, moving away from me. I frowned. "Precious, daddy isn't drunk." He looked so hurt and angry. "T-Then why do you smell l-like it!" He yelled at me. Yeah, I deserved it. "Well, daddy had a horrible day today, so he went out with his friends. I would never drink anything, I promised you I would stop. Daddy was just very angry, I feel so terrible for yelling darling. You're just a tiny little sweetheart who doesn't deserve to be yelled at. Daddy is so sorry baby." I held his hand, rubbing circles into his soft skin. He just sat there for a moment, as if he was thinking about forgiving me or not. He scooted next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. "I-I forgive you daddy.." He said, playing with his thumbs. I smiled, picking him up and pulling him on my lap. I gave him a big kiss on the cheek, earning a sweet giggle. I rolled over to where I was hovering over him, he blushed and covered his face. I lifted his shirt and began blowing raspberries on his tummy. He began squealing and giggling. "Daddy dat tickles!" He squealed. I stopped and looked down at him contently. "Daddy's little precious baby." I smiled. I'm so fortunate to have a bean like Alex, I wouldn't change anything for the world. 

(Okay so I know this is long but like, ya boi needed some wholesome content. I hope you liked it!)