Good boy

Tyler's POV-

   Today was Saturday, which is my day off. Normally I just stay home with Alex, but today I wanted to hang out with a friend. I wasn't going to leave Alex here by himself, I knew better than that. Instead of leaving, I just told my friend Isaiah to come over to my house. Alex didn't mind Isaiah, so I knew he'd be good for me while we were hanging out. I walked into the living room, seeing Alex curled in a ball on the couch being oh so precious. "Hey baby boy?" I smiled, sitting next to him. He rubbed his eyes, instantly laying on my lap. "Yes daddy?" He said, his voice cracking a bit. "Isaiah is coming over soon, will you be a good boy while we hang out?" I played with his hair, watching a smile creep onto his lips. He nodded in response. Sometimes I can tell he gets jealous that he isn't getting all of my attention, but I'm glad he lets me do things without constantly bothering me. Alex was just about to say something when there was a knock at the door. I got up, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Give me one second precious." I smiled, walking to the door and opening it. Isaiah stood behind the door, smiling and waving at me. "Isaiah, what's up! Come inside." I smiled. He walked in and gave a small wave to Alex. I closed the door and walked over to Alex. "Hey baby, can you go in our room and play while daddy and Isaiah hang out here?" I said, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. He frowned, but got up anyway and walked sadly to our room. 

Alex's POV- 

   Daddy made me go to our room. I hate being alone. I don't get why I can't stay in there with them! I think its because they say bad words, but I know better than to repeat them, so why can't I stay in there! I sat on our bed, cuddling my stuffy. I heard laughing in the other room and frowned. Why do I always have to be put away like a puppy, I just want to be part of the fun. I'm not a baby! Well, maybe I am, but still! It was about forty five minutes after Isaiah came over and I couldn't take it anymore. I hate being alone, I can't stand it. It scares me. I grabbed my blanket and wrapped myself in it, also grabbing my stuffy and walking out to the living room. I stood in front of the doorway to the living room, rubbing my eyes. Tyler and Isaiah were laughing about something I didn't quite understand. Tyler turned to me and sighed. "Baby I told you to stay in our room." I frowned. "I-I got scared.." I whispered, looking down at my feet. I heard him get up off the couch. Was he going to punish me for getting scared? I looked up and he was right in front of me. I squeezed my eyes shut as he lifted his hand, was he really going to hit me? He picked me up, wrapping his arms around me. I peeked up at him and giggled when he kissed my nose. "You can sit out here with us then precious. I don't want my darling to be scared." He smiled, walking to the couch and sitting down. I instantly snuggled into his chest, sighing contently. Isaiah chuckled. "Wow, you were right Tyler, he is adorable." Tyler smiled. "Of course, he's my good boy." I smiled, snuggling closer to him. I'm daddy's good boy.

(MORE WHOLESOME CONTENT bOiiii!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed!)