What happens while you where kidnaped!

Aries: Y'all escaped Third Reich

Taurus: Russia just wanted to drink with someone so the two of you got drunk and cuddled together.

Gemini: You tried to escape but failed as it was y'all vs all the countries who thought it would be a good idea to listen to me.

Cancer: Estonia made cookies and no one wanted to eat them so he forced to eat them, the cookies where good, then Estonia let you go happy you liked his cookies!

Leo: I convinced you and the other 3 signs I kidnaped to help capture Pisces because they evaded my first attempt to kidnap them.

Virgo: Soviet like his son needed someone to drink with, but it ended a tad smutty.

Libra: I convinced you and the other 3 signs I kidnaped to help capture Pisces because they evaded my first attempt to kidnap them.

Scorpio: America wanted MacDonalds so he kidnaped you and made you pay for his MacDonalds, you got something to since it was your money after all.

Sagittarius: Finland was jealous you where spending a lot of time with Poland, even if Poland is your best friend, Finland wanted to spend time with you.

Capricorn: I convinced you and the other 3 signs I kidnaped to help capture Pisces because they evaded my first attempt to kidnap them.

Aquarius: I convinced you and the other 3 signs I kidnaped to help capture Pisces because they evaded my first attempt to kidnap them.

Pisces: Me and the four signs I choose kidnaped you and made you watch all our shows!