Prologue

A windy breeze flew through the air, leaves were rustling in the trees. The moon was shining, above, in the dark, cloudy heaven. Some stars were spottled in the black sky. Some trees moved their arms with the rhythm of the wind. Then the scream of a raven interrupted the silent ambience. Feathers flattered, the ground started to quake abnormally. Black shadows levied of the soggy earth. Their glowing pink eyes brightened the night. Screeching noises filled the air. They ran, above the earth, down a slope and gathered in the middle of the crater. One by one, the creatures filled out the glade. As a roar interrupted the tumult, their screams decreased. One of those shadows floated above the others, into the middle.

"Finally," he growled, "the century passed." Expectantly the others stretched their dark flaming heads up. "I found the warrior. The victim, the savior." He looked around and made sure, everyone was listening to him. "A few months ago-" he continued, "six young souls came to the forest.

One of them, protective, fearless, but too self-assured.

Another one, smart, loving, but too naive.

Also one with joy, but dumbness. One with skills, but too much egoism."

As some shadows started to scream, the roar silented the slope again.

"But also, the perfect warrior.

High trained. Skilled. Brave, strong, hotheaded. Fixed to win. The perfect victim."

After exciting moments, the tallest of the flaming blacks announced chuckling softly;

"Raphael Hamato."