story previews

STORY PREVIEWS WILL BE POSTED HERE

all of these will include examples/samples of my writing + their updates, depending on which stories there are. there may also be a time when i will accept requests or have questions on what idols to use for a specific prompt. if you could answer those questions for me, i would greatly appreciate it! 

W A R N I N G

☁ WRITING; i am not the best writer there is out there. i lack in multiple compartments, and my writing tends to slack in several ways. i have several things i am working to improve, and so my story previews may not always be accurate. i will not always publish all of these stories, because some of them may end up just being temporary ideas. i hope that all of you will understand this, and understand that not all of my work will be re-written or re-published. i unpublished for them specific reasons, whether it being the fact that i found the story hard to continue, or i just can't re-write it. i am not the best author, so there will probably several stories that may never come back to the light. another thing; i use the word "before" a lot when i write, so if you want to have a fun 'shot' game when you read my fanfics, i recommend taking a shot every time that i write 'before'. bet you $20 you'll be drunk by the end of all of my stories. 

☁CONTINUATIONS; well, let's just say, i absolutely suck at containing motivation. i'll have it for 1 week, then be absolutely lazy the next week, and exhausted to the point of craving death. i cannot continue stories if i am not motivated to do them. there are several story plans that i have in mind, and the fact that i always want to write more, doesn't help me. i am not good at writing either, so it just basically destroys most of my stories when my insecurities hit. when i unpublish a story, it's usually permanently. i hope that you all can accept and understand this, because if you can, i'm glad. i am very insecure about things, and i'm even insecure on my own writing skills, so that should say a lot about me. 

☁GROUPS; i know quite a lot of groups. there will be probably a mix between mostly victon and stray kids stories though, because at the current time, i am currently into both of them the most out of all the other groups i know. if you are reading this before i publish any story, hello, i am a multistan, and i will most definitely be mentioning my favorite groups here and there. though not always will they be mentioned, but if i'm feeling lazy, i'll probably write in another idol from another group for the sake of the fact i don't feel like writing or looking up other korean names or baby names. oh, and most certainly am i going to mention myteen or their members in at least 1 of my fanfics, because they were the first group i was there for during their pre-debut days (i was there for stray kids, noir, target, blk, and a few others). 

☁GUARANTEE; i cannot guarantee that you will enjoy my works or my writing, or the previews. so i am writing this ahead of time; if you want really great stories, you should check out some of the people that i am following, because most of them are good writers, and i really think you would love their writing styles. mines is... in the work of getting improved, and needs a lot of improvement, so i don't think that everyone will like it. i'm sorry if the actual publishization of these stories might be worse than the previews, and i absolutely blame my dumb idiotic self for not knowing how to write. english is supposed to be my first language, yet i still somehow find a way to make people question if i even speak it properly.

☁PREVIEWS; these are just previews. samples/screenshots of the preview chapters and the basic introduction of the stories. some of them will look nicer than others, others will look worse than the average. some may not have them, because perhaps i got lazy. it depends. i'm not sure what's going to be held in the future.