edits

EDITS WILL BE POSTED AFTER THIS CHAPTER

this will just be edits that have been created/done by me during my freetime. they will vary, and depend on what i'm doing on at the current time and place. if you're interested, you can save them, or not. that's up to you, and if you want, you can send me some requests. i will let you know if i can do it or not, but honestly, i may or may not end up doing it depending on my mood and mental schedule of whether or not i'm willing to get absolutely anything done on the current day, because sometimes i just can't do anything for weeks unless i really really force my brain to do it.

W A R N I N G 

☁EDITING; i am not the best editor out there, and i am still learning how to edit, and make things 'aesthetic' as possible. it takes a lot of time and re-doing when i want to do an edit, because, personally, i have problems choosing things, and then choosing what matches, and then oh, is this too much in one picture? is this too little? doesn't this seem a lot? that color doesn't really match that color so well? i should redo this, shouldn't i? and that's my whole process of editing. i tend to try my best, but change it depending on what i like in others edits. so please let me know if you have tips for editing! 

☁REQUESTS; i will take requests. if you want to send me a request, send me a request on the messages to my account. if you request, send me images or your preferences or pictures you want included in it on a google doc, and share it with the link to me. i will look at it, and let you know if i can do it for you or not. please wait for my response! i will get to them asap