-15-

I was laying in the bed facing the wall, I don't know how long it has been since jeff caught me while running away but I guess it was a week ago, after he brought me back he kicked me all over the cabin until I fainted. I remember how I started to breathe heavily while he was kicking me I fall to the floor and kept shaking I felt like my body was heavy and I just couldn't breathe, and when I woke up I was laying in the bed, I got better now since jeff stopped cutting me...yes he hits me..hard..but he just... stopped cutting, and he did that because he doesn't want me to die yet. and I know because he told me when I woke up, he said he didn't care for me but he simply changed his mind and decided to 'play' with me more but he isn't even giving me food that much. he only gives me a small amount of food so I won't die...I was becoming weaker and weaker each day, but still....thinking about my family kept me hopeful, I still believe that they will find me and take me back home, I didn't lose everything in the end, I still have them...my family.

I didn't have any energy to stand..even though I just woke up and I think it was late in the morning, I suddenly heard the door being opened I woke up knowing that it's time to get up, I looked at Jeff and saw him standing in the doorway looking at me coldly
I looked down not wanting to look at his eyes. Jeff stopped acting weirdly after this day. he is just harsh and..bad, he gets mad easily which is really bad for me, because every time he gets mad he will punish me.

"Stand," he said coldly I obeyed and stood up still looking down, he turned around and wanted to get out so I follow him, but at this time I wanted to tell him something so I didn't move, the thing was I wanted to go out even if it was a minute I didn't see the sun since I run away I was always locked in here and sometimes it feels like I'm going insane, I have no idea what the day is .and I don't know what's happening outside the cabin, all I see every day is the same thing as the other day...The same wall...The same floor...The same shackles... I see Jeff's face the first thing every day, and I wanted him to take me out, I can't handle being locked in here for that long.

"J-jeff?" I said quietly, I was really scared I didn't want to make him mad I didn't really bother if he said no because I really expect him to. I looked up to see jeff looking at me waiting for me to say what I wanted...I swallowed heavily.

"C-can I-I g-go out j-just a-a li-little?" I said. I felt my hands shaking I looked down. and felt like he will come to me and grab my hair and push me to the floor and hit me as hard as he could.

'That was a bad idea!!..that was a bad idea!!' I thought to myself and grabbed my shirt tightly but to my surprise, nothing happened.

I looked up to see Jeff standing there his back against the doors wall and looking at the wall in front of him he looked like he was thinking, which made me full of hope at least he is thinking about it and even if he refused I won't get hit and kicked which is good.
Some minutes had passed and Jeff didn't say anything and then he looked at me his look made me shiver in my skin.

"Well...I think you need to go out a little bit..but I'm coming with you" he said coldly and got out of the room, I can't describe the happiness I feel right now a huge smile appeared on my face... I wanted to jump up and down like a kid I will finally go out...I will go out...

I followed jeff outside the room, he was standing beside the couch he pointed at me "come here..let's unlock your shackle" I walked to him quickly I think I was kinda jumping...I don't know..I was really happy. I then sat on the couch Jeff unlocked my shackle... hearing those shackles being unlocked made me feel like I was free again, jeff put his hand on my shoulder and brought his face closer...

"I dare you to run away..if you did I'll surlily burn you on fire," he said and his smile widened..well I wasn't going to run anyway, I'll wait for my family..for the cops. I then looked down...