XI

・‥

・‥...━━━━☆☆━━━━...‥・

three months passed...

the students were all gathered in the main hall, dressed up in their full school uniforms. they took their respective seats in class orders before waiting for representative lee dongwook to arrive.

"i'm so nervous." yunjin whispered to bitna, who was fiddling with her fingers.

"i just hope i don't get below 50th place." bitna replied, chuckling.

"why would you get 50th?! that's absurd! we all did so well for the pen-pal competition and the final year evaluation wasn't that bad."

bitna shrugged. yunjin then turned to the right side to look for donghyun, who was seated among the boys in her class. he turned around and made eye contact with her. the two waved and grinned at each other.

"yah, you two are getting very mushy!" bitna complained.

yunjin giggled and apologized. just then, she saw everyone else starting to stand up. representative lee has arrived! he walked up to the front and greeted the students.

"good afternoon, students. time flew by fast and you all have completed your journey here at x academy. today will be the final ranking ceremony, and after this, you will all go separate ways to different labels to continue your career paths as a global idol...now, please show us the results!"

there was a brief pause before the screen flashed a long list of students' names and their rankings. everyone was screaming, shouting, panicking and doing all sorts of actions.

FINAL RANKING (boys)
1등: kim yohan (C)
....
9등: cha junho (C)
...
13등: lee eunsang (C)
14등: keum donghyun (C)
15등: hwang yunseong (D)
...
17등: kim minkyu (D)

FINAL RANKING (girls)
1등: jang wonyoung (B)
...
15등: hwang yunjin (C)
...
21등: yoon bitna (C)

yunjin looked at bitna happily before hugging her tightly. she had managed to end her journey at 15th place! how amazing was that?

she spotted wonyoung clapping loudly for herself. yunjin was definitely envious that she maintained her number one position along with yohan, but she was already very satisfied with her own achievement.

"hey look! you and your brother have the same ranks!" bitna pointed out loudly into her ear, increasing her volume as the students continue to chattering.