Chapter 4: Don't give up, still have hope

I'm at my room rolling on the bed just wanted to wait for the rightful time so that I can do my plan.
I press my ear on the wall to hear every movement of Jungkook since he is sleeping at the guest room next to mine,his own bedroom are still under repair.
I hear he switching off the light and walking til his footstep is disappear.
Did he go on the bed? Did he already fell asleep?
I think for awhile and get off the bed to go check on him.
I walk slowly and went out from the room.
I gently walked to his room and press my ear on his door before go in.
After make sure there's no any movement in his room,I just open his door slowly and sneak inside to check on him.
He is asleep soundly on the bed.
Great! Now… I just have to take his phone.
I walked gently into his room and closed the door without forgetting it.
I walked over to his bed, trying to pick up his phone, but I was scared by his turn over and I immediately squatted and held my breath.
You can't see me...you can't see me…
I feel something hitting on my neck make me turn to check on it.
I almost scream out to see Jungkook close up face.
To be honest...he do have such a good looking face.
He has a straight nose, a good-looking thick eyebrow, and the eyelashes tremble slightly like he have a good sleep.
The most outrageous is his tiny lips like peaches, which makes people want to kiss them.
How come there's such a good looking guy in the world.
I control myself not to over drooling at his handsomeness.
I just grab his phone from the table and climbed under his bed.
Now...I have to find out how to use this things.
I check his phone and found a button then just press it. The screen light up immediately.
Wow…
I follow what I remember about how Jungkook use his phone.
I scroll here and there and getting confused.
"how the hack do I contact my friends from magician world?"I mumbled and try my best to studied everything inside the phone.
What is this?
I just press one of the square box in the phone and a lot of things just pop up.
A beautiful scenery just appear in the phone.
"wow… what a beautiful scenery…"
"what are you doing under my bed?"
I just scared by a familiar voice and hit my head on the bed.
"ouch"
"get out from there!"Jungkook ordered.
I climb out and rub my head.
"what you doing in my room in the middle of night?"He look at me and change to look at the things that I was holding.
"what is that in your hand?"He ask and I hide it at my back immediately.
"nothing"I say and he get off the bed and walk towards me"What's that,show it to me"
"it's nothing...really…"I say and move backward until hit my back on the wall.
Jungkook just take away his phone from me.
"Why are you taking my phone?do you want to steal it?"he say as he show the phone to me.
"no it's not like what you think I was just... "
"You are here just want to steal my phone?wow genius girl"
He looks so scary when he's mad… I couldn't stand anymore just cry out because I'm scared by his scary mad face.
"I just want to contact my friends from magician world so they will come and bring me home…huhu "I cried.
He just stunned there didn't realize I'll say that.
"Because you tell me that things can contact our family and friends from far so I wanted to try...but… I.. Huhu"I just sit on the floor and cry."I never knew you were so mad because of me I'm sorry"I hug my knee and cry.
"ay...don't cry… I shouldn't get mad at you without knowing the truth...I'm so sorry"He squatted down and pull me to his embrace,caressing my hair and comforting me.
I just cry in his arms and hold his shirt tight.
"there there,don't cry… what if you tell me their contact number so that I can help you?"he say.
I move away from him and looked at him while sobbing.
"what is contact number?"I asked curiously.
"It's mean their own phone number...do you have it?"Jungkook look at me.
In magician world we don't have any phone like human world,we use magic to send our message to each other,this is how we contact our family and friends.
I think for a while and start feeling collapse,I just cover my face and cry.
Jungkook look at me confusing don't know why am I cry again.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying again?"
"I can't go back anymore...no one know where did I travel too huhu"I sobbed.
"That's mean you don't even have one of their number? What?"He confuse.
I just shook my head"we don't use number in our world...I can't go back anymore"I cried.
Jungkook change to sit on the floor with me and take my hands away from my face.
"listen...honestly, I don't believe you were from the world that you mention but look at your reaction it doesn't looks like you are lying"He wipe my tears away from my cheeks softly.
"so you… didn't believe me before?"I asked.
"yes… but now I believe you by seeing your every reaction,hoping to go back to your own world isn't a normal person can react to"He say and move my hair away from sticking on my face.
"Don't give up easily,there's still have other way to let you go back...remember?you ever mention your magic is not working anymore, that's mean it will work again someday and you can go back to your world using your magic"He say.
He was right...If my magic is working again I'll be going back to my own world… I shouldn't just give up like that…
I hug him immediately because he giving me hope"Thank you"
Jungkook surprise by my sudden hug and he slowly hug me in his arm,patting my back softly with a warm smile"You're welcome"
...
When I wake up in the morning,I've already in my bedroom.
I don't remember how I get back to here… all I remember I was crying last night and then…I don't know what happen next.
I give up on thinking and just went to take my shower.
After shower I go downstairs to have my breakfast.
I was wondering why is the house so silent like there's no one around.
I went to the kitchen to take a look, nobody were there.
Where is he?
I saw a note on the fridge,I take the note and read it.
So… he's going out this morning?
I put the note back and just take out the pudding from the fridge, walking to the counter bar and had my breakfast alone.
After that, I just went to the living room and search some drama to watch by changing the channel.
I put the remote control on the coffee table and lay on the sofa as I feel bored.
"Why is it so boring!"I Shouted at the air.