Chapter 10: I Like You

In the beautiful night, the leaves were rustled by the breeze.
I looked at the red dress girl who just standing right there and looking at me.
She just walked towards me and I stand up from the bench.
"Aren't you are with them playing at the backyard? "I look at Angel who already stand in front of me still crossing her arms.
"Yes I am, I just feeling bored and come here then I saw you"She say.
I just stay quiet and look down,because I don't really like to talk to her. She seems not friendly at all.
"Let me tell you something… You and Jungkook has no fate so just leave him… beside he doesn't like you, he just acting that he care about you all the time because he have to"Angel say and every words that spit from her mouth just like a sharp knife stabbing in me.
"No… He is not that kind of person"I shook and smiled.
"Hmph! You just know him for 5-6 days, as a childhood of him I know him better than you"She say.
"No, I don't believe you… I have to go ask him face to face"I say and about to go look for Jungkook but Angel just pull me back.
"Don't waste your time to look for him, look… he just propose me… we will be engaged soon"She show me the diamond ring on her ring finger.
I felt heartbroken to see it, is it true that Jungkook just proposed to her?
If it's true...what should I do?
"So just go, go anywhere that is far from here and never comeback"
"He will never like you"She add on with a smirk on her face.
I just run away from the mansion and just cried all the way run on the street, didn't even know where I'm going.
Why is this so heartbreaking? I didn't even know that Jungkook are fooling around with me… but why do I feel like he's not?

I just go to the Han river calming myself down by sitting on the ground staring at the river.
My mind are full with the memories that I have with Jungkook.
Sad, Angry and happy are included in our memory.
I look at the reflection of the moon on the river, I suddenly miss Magician world, my home and my school.
I shouldn't just cried because of Jungkook, I should find out how to get back to my own world so I can get off from the pain I have.
"Um! I have to cheer up! Fighting! "I cheered myself up and get up from the ground, patting the dust off my dress.

Jungkook Pov
When I found out Junie were not around in the party, so I just go look for her and met up with Yerin who is rushing to me.
"Jungkook… You should go and get Junie back"Yerin point at the doorway while panting.
"What's wrong? "I look at her while start to worried about Junie.
"That.. Angel just tell her to leave, she tell her that you will gonna engaged with her..."
"Damn it" I just run out from the house and met up with Angel who just about to go back in the mansion.
"Jungkook? "She kinda surprised to see me.
"What did you just tell her? Where is she?! "I hold her arms and asked.
"I didn't do anything, I just coming to the garden and saw her run aw-"
"Stop your drama! You're bad at acting! "I just yelled at her.
"I know who's behind the bully, it was you the one who asking the girls bully her in the washroom right? Good that I'm kind to not find you and whack you up or just go tell your father about what you have done to an innocent girl, do you think your father will forgive you? "I push her and she just sat her butt on the ground.
She was shocked at first then start to yell back at me.
"Do she really that important to you?"
"Yes! Important than you"I glared at her and I just run out from my house to go look for Junie,left Angel crying at the garden.
Hopefully she didn't run that far away.

When I was looking for her, I saw a familiar girl who is wearing ocean blue dress.
It's her!
"Junie! "I run towards her and stop right in front of her.
"Jungkook? "She look at me with her idiot look.
"Where have you been, you making me worried "I just pull her to my embrace and hug her tight afraid she will gone like that.
"I… Can't breathe.. "She hit my arm and I let go of her.
"I'm sorry"
"It's ok"She smile and waving her hand.
I just stare at her and found out her eyes were red. Did she cry? And why can she act like nothing happen?
"Junie"I looked at her and touch her cheek softly.
She push my hand away from her and still smiling"Jungkook, It's not good to act nicely to a girl that you don't like"
"what you talking about?I like you"I say and she just smile"No you're not… Just go be with your Angel, she might be sad when she know you are here with me"
The way she act make me heartbroken.
I just hold her arm and looked at her.
"Listen, me and Angel...we are nothing more than just a friend...I just make her as a sister a childhood friend that's all…The girl that I like was the one who always bring trouble, the one who like to cry when I scold her, the one who keep begging me to give her eat her favorite pudding… "I say.
She look at me and point at her nose"Is it the girl that you describe was me? "
"Yes! I like you, from the first day we met I just realized I've fall for you"
"would you… like to be my girlfriend? "I add on.
"I can't...You already proposed to Angel"She looked down.
"Who told you that?That bitch again? "
"Yes"
"do you see I propose to her with your own eyes? "
She shook and still look down to her toe.
"Then you shouldn't believe her…"
She look up and we have an eye contact.
I held her hands and look at her.
"so… what's you answer? You haven't give me an answer,do you want to be my girlfriend?"
She look at me for awhile then scratch her neck softly "I don't know what my feeling towards you"
"Do you like me? "I asked.
"I...do really like you… but… "
"but what? "
"Because we are a person that is from different world… What if I've back to my own world you will be lonely...I don't want you to be sad because I'm not around with you"She say.

She's right… if she really go back to her magician world, I will be lonely without her with me.

"look… Angel really like you why don't you just give her a chance and be with her? "
"I rather be with you instead of be with the dramatic queen"I rolled my eyes then I looked at her and sigh out.
"I don't care if you go back to your own world or not, at least just let me love and protect you in human world until you travel back to your magician world…"
She think for awhile then nodding her head.
"Alright… since I still haven't know the way how to go back so…like that"She say.
"Like what? "
"um… Be your girlfriend? "she blinking with her idiot look and I just carry her up and turn around.
"hey what you doing? "She surprised and just smile with me.
"I'm happy that you accept me,kaja let's go home"I put her down and hold her hand.
"um"She smile we walk back to my mansion while holding hand together.