Hospital vist

When I woke I was in a hospital, Emmett was not with me instead a figure of a man, but he wasn't a man, I could faintly see through it. "I am defiantly dreaming this isn't real, wake up Savannah!"

I scream, Emmett runs into the room and holds me. I cry into his shoulder. "shh, baby it's okay I'm here, shh."
Emmett sits on my hospital bed as he holds me in his arms while I cry, scared have to death.

My doctor knocks on the door, he tells Emmett that I can go home. Emmett tells me, I was just dehydrated and that is why I fainted, but I don't believe it for a second, I know what I saw in that hospital room, and the blood in my martini glass. I tell Emmett about the drink, not the ghost once we started to drive in the taxi. We were in taxi traffic for an hour or so, Emmett held me close as we talked.

"Baby, I saw the glass slide down to you and it was not even red, it was clear, there was no blood in that glass. Whatever you saw it was just your imagination, I promise."

"Emmett, stop it I know saw. You know me, things like this always happen, and there is nothing I can do about it."

The taxi driver starts to move the car again, and before we know it we are I front of the apartment building. Emmett pays the driver, picks me up and carries me to the elevator. Our apartment is on the 13th floor, number 13.

When we reach our floor I can see that Andy, our building manager, has decorated the halls and doors of the elevator for Halloween, everything looks like it came out of a Halloween movie, Andy has very good decorating skills when it comes to holidays.
Emmett unlocks the door, walks me in then shuts the door, he is still a little bit drunk, but I don't mind and we have some alone time. Emmett lights the candles, sets our mood lights, and plays our song, I change out of my clothes into one of Emmett's button downs and wait on the bed for Emmett to turn the lights down. I see him faintly in the dark, a handsome man I will marry, he holds me close, his hands go up and down as he caresses me. I close my eyes, kiss his lips rapidly, he kisses me. He is on top of me, I underneath him, I love him. I want nothing more then to be in his strong arms. In the dark I rip his shirt off. He removes his shirt from my body, we are still kissing, he is still holding while removing my clothes. The whole bedroom is dark, it's midnight, eventually we kiss goodnight and go to sleep.