Goldy x Tina (1)

-This is a result of a poll done on the Ryguyrocky Fan Club Amino.-

(There is one or a few swear words)

~Goldy's POV~

I fidget as I sit in the booth, waiting to be called up for lunch. We had arrived ten minutes ago, and the kids who had arrived five seconds ago got to head up before us! 

"Whoa, Goldy are you ok?" I hear Unicorn Mann say in the background. I look at his worried face as his eyes gaze into my soul.

"Yeah, I'm just frustrated. And can you stop looking at me like that? It's kind of creeping me out bud.." I say, his expression grows into a hurt one, and I instantly feel bad.

"Sorry I'm late guys," I hear the high pitched voice of Tina say in the background, I look over at her table. "I had to deal with some... Things.." she continues placing her things on the floor as she sits down.

I want to look away but watching as she talks to her friends, the "Popular Girls," I can't help but feel some jealousy.

My gaze is removed from her table when a teacher comes over and taps our table. "Go get your lunch."

_A Few Minutes Later_

"...So that's why I believe that bees, should not be able to fly." Unicorn Mann says, his hands flying wildly in the air.

"Unicorn, you've told me this several times this YEAR!" I laughed. Punching his shoulder.

"I know, I just believe that bees shouldn't be able to fly!" He repeats.

"Because their wings are too-" I get interupted by the sound of  a tray crashing to the ground. Everyone looks at Tina's table. She's covered in food, and milk. Her eyes tearing up. Cookie is standing up, an infuriated look on her face.

"You fucking idiot!" Cookie screams. She stomps off, leaving Tina shocked, sitting there.

Everyone's still staring at Tina's table. Her hands turn into a fist, and she runs off towards the bathroom.

"Hey Unicorn, I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I say as I stand up and start walking there. I feel everyone staring at me as I follow her. A few whispers here and there make me think that nobody knows what it's like to be betrayed.

Once I reach the bathroom I hear everyone talking as if nothing happened. Figures. I step into the bathroom, hearing Tina crying. Unsure of which stall she's in I call out her name, and the crying stopped.

"Tina, it's me, Goldy." I say. "You ok?" I ask, expecting a lying reply of  "yes," but I don't receive one.

"No.. I'm not ok Goldy." Tina says as she opens the stall door in front of me. "My boyfriend broke up with me, and my best friend hates me... My brother won't come back home, and nobody knows where he is!" Tina bursts out crying. "So, no. I'm not ok!"

I look at Tina, her crying making my heart ache. I take a step toward her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. Tina cries into my shoulder as I hold her in my arms. Eventually when Tina stops crying she gives me a hug back. I want nothing more then to stay here with her forever.

 "Thank you Goldy." She pulls away from the hug and looks into my eyes. Her gaze burns into me, and without thinking I pull her back in and kiss her, and she misses back.

A few seconds later we both pull away. "Sorry that was so sudden," I quickly say.

"It's fine, shorty." Tina says giggling a little. 

"Im not short!" I laugh, punching her in the shoulder lightly.

"Whatever, let's head to our next classes." She says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom. This has been the best day ever.

(Don't forget to leave suggestions ^.^)