A Sick Mong

Nobody's POV

It was the second day of July,as the stars go down,the sun goes up to greet everybody wonderful day.

As light touches Gai's rom he slowly opens his eyes and when he gets up to stretch a little bit.Then suddenly,Gai felt a pain on his head so he screamed in pain,well,it was a manly scream at least.So he layed back down and the pain eazed a bit but still hurts for him.

His brothers came running in with their weapons out and slamming the door and yelling "What's wrong!?did you get hurt!?!is there a intruder!?!"

Gai replied in a aching tone "....N-no.. *cough* im f-*cough* fine..."."No your not!let me check if your fine!" The black mong said,feeling a pang of worry Nd pity towards his big brother

The black mong placed his left hand on gai's head to check his temperature and felt a burn on his head,like it was heating up even more each minute!

"Yup! Your defenitely sick!" He said as he let go and looked at him with even more worries.

"Awww.....poor bro...Hey...we will get you better...ok?" the blue one says in a caring tone while opening his arms up for a hug,ready to hug gai.

So the caring mongs hugged the sick brother which made him smile but ache a little bit but didnt care at all.

"Can you guys leave me a little bit? I wanna take a nap from all this..." Gai said in a sloghtly aching tone.

"Anything you want brother" the green one replies with a fainted smile.

"If you need anything,call us" The black one said while adjusting gai's blanket and covers him up properly.

So they left the tired nor sick mong as Gai drifted off to sleep,slightly groaning from the agonizing pain.

The brothers takes their phones from their drawers and goes to the RM chat to tell everyone the news but before that,i'll tell some details that I like:

The green one's phone had a half green half brown casing with a tree design at the back.The black one had a milky way design with a shooting star at the middle.The blue one had a watery case with a sunny day,a island and a chillin mong with shades as the design.

RM Chat

Blue:Hey guys,gai's sick today so he cant hangout today.Can u guys come over to cheer him up? 🙏
Green:Yeah,hes not feeling so good...😓
Black:if your willing to help🙁
Liu:Of course!hes our friend!😃
Pala:ok!hes always kind to me!🙂
Lonky:Anything for gai!☺
Popo:Yeah,besides hes our blue night!🎆
Liu:I know! Let's bring him a present!🎁
Liu:ill give him some get well balloons!🎈
Popo:Then ill give him his favorite snacks!🥗
Lonky:Then ill give him flowers!💐
Pala:ok! ill give him one of my healing herbs to get better! (^-^) 🍀
Kuga:I cant cause im on duty sorry guys....🙄
Liu:its ok! Maybe next time😮
Kuga:see u guys later i guess....
Liu:see ya!😮
Spin:Oh no poor gai!Ok i'll help!ill give him every mongs favorite thing! :)
Liu:whats that? ○^○
Spin:secret ;)
Liu:oh...okay i see ;)
Green:thx guys!😊
Black:yeah!thank you so much! 😊
Blue:Okay see you guys here!🤗
Popo:Yeah! See ya!😉

~~Chat Ended~~

...While with Miyo...

As the shining sun touches the sleeping feline's room,she slowly opens her green eyes and streches a little bit while yawning.

She checks her phone cause it kept buzzing from the RM Chat so as she logs in and as she reads her unread messages while being a bit amuzed by how early they all chatted.