The news

I walked up to my room chuckling. I knew that I had made them angry when I told them to stay away from the penthouse areas.i was gonna meet up with Ginny and Harry outside the room so that I could talk to them. When I got close to my room, I could see Gin and Harry talking with each other, "Hey guys so I want you to come in and relax on the couch for a second while I change real fast." They nodded and walked into the room with me. "I'll be right back." When I got to my room I put on a grey sweater that has a white heart on it and some jeans with a scarf.
Hermione's hair

My hair was just up in a ponytail and since it's long, and I managed to calm my bushy hair to where it's naturally in soft curls, it looked really cute

Hermione's hair

When I went downstairs, I looked at Ginny and Harry and took a breath

When I went downstairs, I looked at Ginny and Harry and took a breath. I was gong to tell them something that would make Draco soo happy and I wanted my best friends to be apart of a plan to surprise my husband. "Gin Harry, I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell Draco until we plan something or I ask you too please." I begged. They looked confused and worried but shook their heads and Harry said, course Mione you can trust us. You are like a sister to me and Gin's best friend. What is it?" I hesitated before smiling and saying, "I'm.... pregnant!!!!" I exaggerated the last part since it was a big deal. "REALLY MIONE!?" Ginny squealed. Man she did get happy when something good happened in my life. She acted like this every time I got pregnant! I laughed and said yes. Harry looked surprised and looked at me. "I'm gonna be and uncle again!" Even though he's not my real brother, we all acted as though we were related. "Yes Harry I'm having another baby!!" He jumped up and twirled me in his arms and gave me a hug and kiss on the head. "Congrats Mia I'm so happy for you and Draco!" He basically shouted it and I laughed at him. "Do you know if it's a girl or boy yet? If so... what do you wanna name it?"
   I looked at her and said, "I don't know the gender yet, but I wanted to talk to you guys about a reveal at the ball this Sunday. I thought it would be perfect. I can reveal my marriage and the little Malfoy inside me!!" They agreed and then we started planning. It was gonna be so fun and a happy day for me and Draco!

Hey guys so it's a shorter chapter sorry bout that but is late and I have a lot of homework. So do any of y'all know what we should name this new baby? I haven't thought of names yet. Also I want you guys to choose what gender too. I don't know how to do things on Wattpad, so my insta is faithpatterson3965 and my snap is caithp2597 if y'all wanna text me, make sure to tell me that it's for this story, and I will take votes for the gender of the baby and choose my fave name for it. Just a warning ⚠️ if y'all try sending anything inappropriate or something that I don't find ok, than I won't hesitate to block you.
Bye loves❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also just bc I'm bored, this is me