Seven 🎈

Jimin walked with haste to his job. After getting caught up with Hoseok the 6th time this week and getting yelled at by Jin for skipping his classes again; he was left to leave feeling a bit agitated and horny, a horrible mix.

He really did enjoy his job and not only because when his boyfriends came to visit he'd get super hot sex in the restrooms. He loved his colleagues and the aroma that was just sent around. There were no negative vibes and the customers were always chill.

When he walked through the doors though the last thing he'd expect to see is his favorite little boy. I smiled slithered up his face as he stalked his way towards the bundle of joy.

"Yoongi-ah!"Jimin hollered and wrapped his arms aground Yoongi's neck drawing glances from people in the cafe.

Yoongi jumped and turned around in his chair at lightning speed.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Jimin smiled before he noticed the person across from him,"W-who us this?"

"Um, my brother."

"Ah." Jimin smiled, the plan of murder flees from his thoughts.

"Well I must get going, see you around Yoonie." Jimin smirked and walked away.

🌿

"Guess who saw our baby boy today!" Jimin slipped into the large shared apartment.

"What are you, a stalker?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin ignored him and flopped on the couch kicking off his shoes.

Jungkook gasped, "Jin Hyung, Jimin didn't take his shoes off at the door!"

"You fucking snitch." Jimin seethed and before throwing his shoes by the front door and running up stairs.

"Jinnie-ah." JK whined.

"What?" Jin looked up from the kitchen counter where he was studying.

"Um, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Pink dusted Jungkook's face as he rushed to his room, flustered.

"Oh, Namjoonie Hyung! What ever shall I do?! I've fallen miserably for the quiet man in the kitchen." Jungkook said dramatically falling over onto Namjoon's back, as he lay in bed.

"I know right, he's so hot."Namjoon's thoughts became pervy at the thought of the man, "The things I want him to do to me..."

"You wanna ask for a threesome?" Jungkook asked, dazed.

"I wish, Jin's studying for finals."

"I forget he's still in school." Jungkook face palmed.

"Me too, who knew children of millionaires still have to attend college?" Joon said earnestly.

"Such a shame... we should fuck."

The room fell silent before the two bottoms bursted out laughing.

"What's all this commotion?" Taehyung barged in the room, a dazed, pink, puffy lipped Hoseok trailed behind him seconds later.

"What'd you do to Hobi?" Namjoon propped himself up on his shoulders cause Jungkook to raise up a little.

"All I did was kiss him, with his diffident ass." Taehyung's eyes wandered behind Hoseok, thinking of his ass.