Happy Birthday Maddi! chapter 9 (part 2)

Previously on You,Me And... Them:

"Happy birthday baby girl!"

I loved my dad so much, but since my mother died he said that he just couldn't take even looking at us, so he just left.

(...) me and Liam are going to the cemetery to visit her [mom's] tomb in the cemetery.

"So, Maddi are we going to the cemetery?"

We walked through the many tombs and we finally spotted my mother's one.

Stood there was a man with his back turned to us.

I gasped as I noticed who it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad!" I whispered surprised

"Madisson, Liam!" he said as his own words seemed to hurt him

In a rush the many happy moments we used to pass with my dad passed through my mind. The day when we did that picnic in a beach in Miami because in that summer dad decided that he would spend the 4000 pounds he won on the lottery. The day he and my mom went to renovate their vows and how good Liam looked in that tux even though he was 13 and a bit fat! The swing he built for me and Liam. The first time Liam decided he wanted to be a singer and how dad supported him to go for an audition on the XFactor!

It all seemed so perfect! But then he just left, like we were nothing!

"I'm so sorry!" he said quietly as his eyes started to water

I exchanged a look with Liam and he hugged me tightly as he noticed the tears that were falling from my eyes.

Soon dad joined the hug and it all felt perfect again!

I felt safe and in the inside I felt that mom was there too!

"Happy birthday, baby girl!" smiled dad to me

I hugged him and whispered a "Thank you daddy!" as I smiled big "Thank you for coming back dad!" I said as I pulled away

"It's ok, I understood that I was wrong for leaving you guys because of my problem! I promise I won't ever leave you guys again!" he smiled wide

"Aww dad!" cooed Liam "Now we're a family again! Family hug!" cheered Liam while engulfing us into one of his bear hugs

"Liam... Can't. Breathe!" I struggled to say

Dad and Liam laughed.

"Sorry sis!" he said while ruffling my hair. He knows I hate it! But, oh well!

Liam and I put the flowers we had on our mother's tomb.

"So, let's go home?" asked dad all happy

"Yeah!" chorused me and Liam

We all walked out the cemetery.

When we reached home, the boys, Cher and Danielle jumped from behind the couch screaming 'SURPRISE!' and a big smile appeared in my face as I realized how many people really cared about me.

"Happy birthday Madz!" smiled Liam down at me before hugging me tightly

Soon dad joined and whispered the same thing to me.

As we pulled away I looked around the sitting room. A big ribbon saying 'Happy Birthday Maddi' hanged from the ceiling. On the dining room table was a beautiful purple and white cake as well as a lot of party food and drinks.

"Presents time!" sang Louis looking even more excited than I was. I didn't think it was possible, but trust Louis to do such things!

"Here, take mine!" he said as he handed me a package

I took off the paper and on the inside was a beautiful frame with a picture we all took at the beach. On that picture, the boys were holding me as I was lying in all of their arms as we were all laughing at the random hat that the guy who they asked to take the picture had and how weird it looked on him! Good times!

"Now, my turn!" said Niall hurriedly

I opened it and there was a t-shirt with his face on it and letters where I could read "I Love Niall!" I laughed at the weird present.

"And there's more! "Here!" he added as he handed me two coupons for Nandos

"Really? Nandos?" he smiled innocently

I laughed again as I was 'attacked' by Zayn and Liam holding a small box

"This is ours!" they chorused

On the inside of the little box was a beautiful necklace with a heart-shaped pendant that had a picture of the three of us (me, Zayn and Liam) on the inside and on the outside read 'forever'.

"Here!" I heard a girl's voice say as I looked up surprised at who it belonged to. Danielle.

I opened it and on the inside shined a beautiful bracelet with an infinity sign (my favorite) and a letter that read on the outside 'Read by yourself'.

I looked confused at her, like, why was she being nice? What does the letter say?

She hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear softly "I'm sorry. For everything. I was wrong, please forgive me!"

As she pulled away a warm smile appeared in her face. What's going on? I've never seen her like this!

"Mine's here!" sang Cher before pulling me into a hug and saying 'Happy Birthday'

I opened the present and inside were the combat boots that we saw in a shop and I loved.

"Aww thank you so much!!" I gasped when I saw it and hugged her.

"You welcome! I noticed you fell in love with them when we saw it in that shop the other day!" she chuckled

"Haha, well I'm not going to lie, I love them!" I joked

I felt someone taping my shoulder and I turned around.

There he stood. The boy I loved but because of a stupid misunderstood I lost.

"Harry." I sighed a bit surprised for him to even look at me, he hadn't done that for a week

He grabbed my wrist and took me to the backyard.

"Maddi, I...I... do you love Zayn?" he simply asked

I looked down trying to say something, but nothing would come out. Do I love Zayn? :s

_________________________________________________________________

OMG GUYS!! I can't believe 2 months passed and I'm just now updating! And, it's such a short chapter :(

I feel soooo bad!! I'm so so so sorry.

Anyway, thanks for all your support, I love you all, I really do!

Hope you guys like it!

Love y'all

xoxo

Sara :) <3 xxx