1

"Oh really?", (name) said sarcasticly.

"Your learning fast, babe." Juancok tease. (name) put on a schocked face jokingly before turning to Jungkook. You two laughed.

"First and the basic one, you need to talked back.", jungkook said. "What?! How about my parents?"
(name) said with a worried tone.

"Nu-ah! You need to stop being so worried. And, its your choice though, if you dont want to be in the naugty list then." jungkook said.

"N-no! Thats not what i mean, my parents did not raised me that wa-" (name) got cut off without finishing her sentence.

"You just need to break some of your limits. So you could get to the list." jungkook explained.

"I guess so." (name) mumbled.

"Lets get started, shall we ma' lady?" jungkook said in a gentle manner which made you cringe, you werent used of this side.

--✏--

You two had just arrived in the market, (name) felt hungry. An idea pop in her head, to impress jungkook. She had seen apples, she quikly took it but the owner seems to notice. "Hey! You just took one of my apples!" the owner seems furious. Jungkook smirks, he wants to know how you can handle this kind of matter.

"O0⁰h, really? You didnt have any evidence. You can check me though." (name) talked back with a convincing tone. Juancock giggled, you smirk.

"Oh- im sorry." the owner of the stall apologized, you patted the owners head, then (name) and jungkook ran, while (name) was holding jungkook's hands.

Jungkook was out of breath and you too. ,
"Th-that was co-cool, (name)!" jungkook suddenly said, still out of breath. , "Tha-thanks."

"But, kookie-" (name) got cut off again..
"Kookie? Is that perhaps a nickname?" jungkook asked with a smile. "Yeahh!" (name) said, "Its an idea i came up with, hehe." (name) giggles.

"Again, but kookie i just did what you told." (name) said,

"Oh? Yeahh, i think you just talked back." jungkook said.

"Really?! I just did?" (name) smiled widely,

But, jungkook... he felt his heart stop in seconds, when (name) smiles. "Did just my heart stopped? When (name) smiles?"  jungkook thought.

------

°•☆♡So, this is the first chapterrr. Umm, i hope you all liked it.
Sorry for the typo's and wrong grammars. Hehehe❤
Sorry if its short.
Support💛♡☆•°

Unedited