Prolouge

Being poor during Christmas was not the worst thing in the world, it really wasn't. But it would be when your Family was running out of coal and do you know when are coal most expensive? Winter. It really didn't help how this year's winter seemed to be the coldest. You were wrapped with your thin broken blanket, trembling hard as you peeked at the small fire in the fireplace. It would be out sooner or later, and after that, your family would have to endure the entire cold winter without a warm fire.

Your father walked into the wooden house, taking off his hat and hitting of the snow. He had on a stern face and your shoulder drop, "They are all expensive, we coudn't afford. No one in town seemed to lend us any either! Those bastards!"

Your mother came out from the kitchen, wiping her wet hands on her apron. She looked troubled, very very troubled. You felt bad, all you have been doing was sit and wait for coal to come, while your parents around to find help. You looked at the remaining coals in the small bucket, that wouldn't last you three long.

You stood up hugging the blanket around you thighter, "Umm, appa I am  going out."

"Huh, why? Its cold outside, stay at home" your mother said, looking at you with concern.

You only smiled, "I think I could find some help."

--✏--

You knew its true, that Santa existed. He gave you presents ever year. Your a little to late this time since you had already sent out your wish list .

Sharply, you turned left into an alleyway, and as you expected, a boy was leaning against the wall. Jungkook was looking up in the sky, his eyes closed as if he was thinking about something. His face was bruised, probably had a fight over something small just then. Jungkook is a pretty person, the people he fight with are also, very pretty. Yes, Jeon Jungkook was the towns bad boy. Exremelly atractive, muscular you would say. He has this magnetic force around him, always turning  peoples head.

"Je-Jeon Jungkook"

He opened his eyes and smirked. What a timid voice. Looking down and looked at you, "What (name)?"

Your surprised that he remembered your name. Ever since the last time you saw him and treated his wounds in the alley, you two havent talked. But, you bet he had been taking care of you, from afar that is. Since you got mixed up with him, you get mixed up with every bad person in this town, so danger wouldnt be too far away from you.

"I need your help,"

He raised an eyebrow curiously as he walked over to you and stopped when he was towerring over you. He tilted his head,
"What?,"

You played with fingers nervously, licking your lower lip and finally asked, "How many coal would you get? From Santa?"

While Santa gives presents to the kids on the people in the naughty list, he give them coal.

"Why do you ask?,"

"My family is running out of coals, and im cold.", you said, gesturing over your ugly blanket and smilling up bitterly at him.

a/n: so, i took screenshots of the story because im lazy. hehe ily🌼

-

-

-

------

------

Heeeyaahhh!! Its an story idea from: -onlychim
-onlychim thankyouuu very much for this ideaaa. I hope you will support my story. Sorry for the mistakess and in the next chapters. Borahaee~💜

Unedited