03 chap.

Hangyul POV

I saw eunsang choked. Grrrr this boy ! I'm suppose to be more surprised not him *slap forehead emoji*

He takes a glass of water. Thankfully, he doesn't die yet.

"Are you okay eunsang? Why you are more shocked than your brother?" Omma chuckled.

"Ne I'm okay. I'm shock because hyung will get married. He is the person that said he didn't want to get married until he dead when we were teenager" eunsang smirked.

Wow he still remember that sentences of mine!

"Shut up eunsang! Omma, Appa, Why I need to get married? Especially with the person I didn't love. You don't felt sympathy for me?" I said and try to make aegyo. You know what, I hate AEGYO .

"Stop making that face hangyul ah, you Look freaking ugly" Appa said.

"Okay fine!" I stop making that face.

"Appa and Omma already make a deal with our friends to make you and their daughter to get married. We made this since she birthed. We already made a promise , hangyul ah. Please agree with this deal" Appa said.

"But I do not love her nor know her , Appa" I said.

"You can gained love when you guys already married. If you're agree, you two will meet next week " Appa said.

"So cliche' here" eunsang said and I give him dead glare.

"But I'm still young, I want to enjoy the world!" I said. I'm young? Heh

"Are you forgot or what? You're 29 for a god sake! Not 20 !" Omma said.

"You can still enjoy the world after you married. But the different is you can enjoy the world with your wife" Omma said.

"Fine Omma! I will accept this! I already lose" I said with unsatisfied face. *take out white flag* 🏳

So that's my change to avoid that slut JESSICA. I hope she will not disturb me after I get married.

"Yeahhh that's my son!" Omma said and she hug me.

"I'm thankful to not be first son,fuhhh" eunsang said happily.

Omma come to him and pat his head.

"But you must get married before 28 , understand?" Omma said and smirked.

"OMMAAAAAA!"

Me, lee hangyul : 29 years old
Lee eunsang: 26 years old.