23 chap. (Pt. One)

Dday of their 1st dating ~

Y/n POV

I wake up when i heard my phone ringing. I smile when i remember what day is today. I have an idea!

I take a pink sticky note and marker at my desk. I write something at there and smile when i read it. I go to his room quietly, avoid from he awake from the door's sound. I go to his bathroom and put that sticky note at the mirror. Okay done!

Well done y/n. Let's make hangyul fall in love with you today!

And with that, i go back to my room.

After a few minutes ~

Hangyul POV

I wake up when a sunlight hit my eyes from the window. I sit at the bed and smile when remember what day is today.

Let's have fun today hangyul! Try to love her and forget about the model that never pop out in front of you !

I go to my bathroom and open my pyjama. I put the towel around my waist.

When y/n will touch my abs? She is so unlucky haha !

Uhmmm she will be the first one i guess ~

I took my toothbrush and put a toothpaste at it. I put it at my teeth and brush it. Then i look at the mirror in front of me. And ouhh there's sticky note there. I wash my mouth.

I take that sticky note and read it.

The stickey note written:

Hey you, yes you Lee Hangyul❤️ Don't forget what day is today! Wear something nice. Ouh no wear something sexy 😏 haha I'm joking.

P/s: thanks for giving me chance to  date with you💓hope you can love me like i love you

Hope i can love you like you love me too , y/n.

Y/n POV

After i done my make up, i exit my bedroom and the same time, he also exit his bedroom. I look at him.

"I didn't know that we planned to wear black and white theme today?" he said and chuckled.

We look simple but still have a style right?

"So kaja (let's go), we take a breakfast outside" he takes my hand and lead me to go with him. My cheeks turns into red!

He open the passenger's car door and i gladly sit at the seat. Then, he sit at the driver's seat and he drive the car. To avoid bored situation, i open the radio.

OH MY GOD NOW IS YOU CALLING MY NAME BY GOT7!!! UWAAAA

I sing along the song and i felt like hangyul look at me?

"You have a nice voice. You could be a singer" he compliments.

"Thanks for the compliment but nahh, i dont want to be a singer, i want to be baker for sure" i said and smile to him.

"And why you didn't open your own cafeteria or bakery then?" He asked.

"I want to earn money from my job and when it's enough, i will open my own cafeteria" i said proudly.

"You're really dream big. Hope you will be fulfil it one day" he said.

I nodded and i continue looking at the front. After a few minutes, we reach at one cafeteria. I never been here before. I look at the name of this cafeteria.

Aesthetics Cafeteria.

No wonder this cafeteria names aesthetic. It is so aesthetic when you enter this cafeteria.

"Wow it's so beautiful" i amazed.

"I know right. I love to come here since last year. Their coffee bun is the best! You should try" he said and we take a seat near to window.

👉🏻a/n; Italics words is in english👈🏻

"Hi what would you like to order today hangyul?And ouh you bring a girl" the waiter said in english. Lucky me, i understand english well.

"Ouhhh i forgot to introduce her to you. She is my wife, Kim y/n" hangyul said. I just smile to him.

"Ouh hi my name is Adam. I'm work here since 3 years ago but when i speak to hangyul hyung, i usually use english language" he said in korean. Wow he can speak korean well too.

"Ah i see. Nice to meet you Adam" i said. To be honest, he is so handsome.

"Uhummm let's stop right there. So Adam I want to order hot americano and coffe bun. How about you, sweetheart?" He asked me in english. Mwo? Sweetheart? Sound sexy when he said it in english 😚

"I want hot mocha and coffee bun as well" i said.

"Okay your order will done in a few minutes!" He said and about to leave but hangyul stop him.

"One more thing Adam. Just talk to me in korean. I like it better" hangyul said and Adam speechless.

"Uhmmm arasseo hyung!" Adam said while smiling and left to the counter.

"Wow hangyul, how old is he? He is so handsome!" I said like a fangirl. And i glance at him. Ooo ooo someone is mad!

"Yahh why you ask about him ? This is our date! By the way I'm more handsome than him" he said and rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

"Okay arasseo arasseo my hubby!" I said and cupped his cheeks.

His face is red like a tomato 🍅 omomomo

I released my hand from his cheek and leaned back to my seat.

"Okay let's start about ourselves. Hi my name is Kim Y/n, 26 and only a cashier at cafeteria. I like puppies and hate of insects especially cockroaches. I like (your favourite food) and (your favourite drink). I love to bake when i have a free time. I have a dumbasses twin brothers and they even don't look alike duh. And the most important is i allergic to peanut"

"Next time i will make sure that is no peanut in out house" he said and i chuckled.

"Okay my turn. Hi I'm Lee Hangyul, 29 and I'm the CEO of MBK company. I like western food and i hate spicy. My fav drink is all of drink that have caffeine. My hobby is sleeping when i have time. I have an ugly brother name lee eunsang. I have many ex for your information"

I gasped when i heard the last sentence.

"MWO?!?! HOW MANY EXES YOU HAVE?!?"

"Actually i don't remember because i date with them because of attraction, not even love"

"Glad to hear that. So i will be your first love then, haha"

Hangyul POV

I'm sorry y/n. But you're not my first love. Because my heart was stolen by the unknown model. I'll try to love you y/n i promise. I sighed in my heart.

—————————
23 chap Part 2 will out soon 😚 but not too soon