eighteen: truth be told

No matter how bad a person may act upon others, they may be going through something just as worse and can't do anything, but make others feel the same.

As for one person, that is Euna. She was actually very sweet, her heart was very fragile just like Aera's, her mind was very straight at thinking and she knew what she was doing ever since her burn out.

How could someone be burnt out at the age of 18 in high school when senior year wasn't even over?

Well it all started with her relationship with Seungyoun. The sweetest couple there could be besides Aera and Jinhyuk at the time. But things didn't turn out very well.

With a jealous and cautious Seungyoun and an overthinking, paranoid Euna. There wasn't any peace with the two. Especially when they were always a hot topic at school and boys would drool over Euna, while girls would get swept off their feet just by Seungyoun walking by them.

Let's just say, they let their negative feelings get the best of them.

It started off with rumors of boys secretly dating Euna, and girls secretly dating Seungyoun. Simple yet very shady of such people to do, but that's how their fall out began.

No peace, but more yelling and constant tears of anger welling up in their eyes as they would always walk away towards their cars.

I guess you can say that the amount of rumors and arguments have traumatized Euna, causing her to be such a snob to certain people's eyes.

And during that time she supposedly "slept" with Jinhyuk. She was just super drunk. Drunk because of her breakup. It got to her so bad she felt like becoming someone she wasn't. She drank so much and had this burning desire to get back at Seungyoun for no reason at all. It was just the booze and her overwhelming feelings coming for her. And that's when she targeted Jinhyuk and constantly wanted to ruin his relationship.

Seeing her boyfriend's best friend enjoy his life with someone he loves? Pure jealousy in Euna's heart for she lost that feeling.

She couldn't blame Aera. She couldn't blame Jinhyuk. She blames herself.

How could everything come to place.

She was broken and she was in pain. Because she lost the person she loved with all her heart and could never give it to anyone else.