chapter 1

---a few months later---

Y/N POV

I'm just finished cleaning the shop, it's just another day in shop. Dante's out at the moment, doing what he do best. Killing demons, damn I really want to see him in action. I then sit on the chair in the counter, I lean back on the chair.

Y/N: (sigh) times like this sure boring.

It's been awhile since since Dante took me in. This few months has been exiting, he teached me how to handle a gun which Trish isn't really approved. She think I'm not supposed to use a gun at 12. I decided to learnt it anyway. I open the drawer and pulled out a gun.

 I open the drawer and pulled out a gun

(Barrera m9)

A gift from Dante, 'just in case' he said. Sighing again I put the pistol on the table and pick one of the Dante's weekly magazine and start reading it.

Y/N: what the...

The content is....

How do I say it....

Interesting.

...

My innocence mind is officially destroyed. I closed the 'book' and put it back to where it belong before went to the back to get some water.

Gulp gulp gulp

Y/N: why....

I might have to talk to Dante about where he put his 'special' magazine. I pick one of the story books Trish bought me and make make my way back to the counter.

Y/N: it'll be better if I stick with something more fitting for my age.

'the beauty and the beast'

Y/N: this is better.

I started reading it, as I'm about to finish the second paragraph....

Kring

I hear the shop door opened, and someone walk in. An old man, most likely in his sixties wearing a black trench coat. He just walked without saying anything. Costumers usually call and say a password or something, they never come here personally.

Y/N: sorry sir but we're closed...

He just keep walking, I feel something is wrong. I gripped the handle of my pistol, my heart is beating faster with each step he take.

???: Where's he?

Y/N: who?

???: The son of sparda, where's he?

Y/N: i don't know what you talking about. Now would you kindly leave this place?

???: Hehehe, not before I have some fun...

Y/N: huh?

He opened his coat