52 ~ Smut

Colby's POV

Hayes slowly opened her eyes and saw that I was leaning against the door frame of the bathroom door. She gasped softly and said my name under her breath, it sounding like she moaned it.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" She asked, sitting up and taking a better look at me. I pulled out my hand from behind me and showed her the remote control to the vibrator. She gasped again, only this time it was louder, more noticeable. I smirked and looked down at the vibrator that was in her hands, turning it off at the click of a button.

She looked down at the vibrator then back at me. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to keep it on?" I asked her. She nodded her head and blushed a deep crimson red, feeling ashamed and embarrassed of her choice.

"Hey, don't be ashamed for doing what you're doing. It's actually good for you" I told her, smiling slightly at the thought of her continuing this. I walked towards the shower door and opened it, handing her the remote to the vibrator.

"If you need me, you know where I am" I said. She nodded her head and took the remote, staring at it, biting her lip. Oh, how I wanted to be in there with her while she did it, but I needed to let her have her own fun times. I can't always be there. I can't always be the one to make her feel good. She needs to do it herself, too. Even though I don't mind doing it.

I walked back to the room that I was staying in, picking up some clean boxers from an open drawer and putting them on, along with clean sweats. I sat down on the bed and grabbed a book.

*One Hour Later*

I was half way through my book, reading peacefully, when I heard an imensly loud scream of pleasure coming from down the hall. I immediately dropped my book and stood up, walking towards the noise. I walked into Hayes' room and into her bathroom only to find her lying on the ground, panting like crazy, moaning slightly, exhausted, numb.

The erection in my boxers wanted to explode out of my pants, but I acted like it was nothing. She looked over at me, her eyes tired but still looking like she wanted more. I knew that feeling. The first few times that you do these things, you don't wanna stop, but eventually you have to.

I watched as her body twitched and shook slightly from the amount of pleasure she had just received. I walked over to the shower door and opened it. I grabbed the detachable shower head and knelt down to Hayes' sweaty body. I put the shower head over her body, wetting it, ridding it of the stickiness from the sweat. I ran my hand all over her body, washing away the sweat and her juices that were somehow almost everywhere on her body. My god, what I would have done to see that.

Hayes moaned as soon as I let the water run over her overly sensitive 'candy'. I chuckled softly and ran my thumb all over it, gently washing it, making sure I didn't accidentally hurt her. She seemed to be enjoying it though. Her hips lightly bucked upward against my hand making her moan kind of loud.

"Stop it. No more for today. You've had enough pleasure for one day" I said, continuing to wash away all her liquids.

"B-But I want more" Hayes whined as she reached for the remote of the vibrator. I quickly grabbed it and put it somewhere she couldn't grab it. I noticed now that the vibrator was still inside of her and that I'd have to take it out.

"No more, babygirl. You've outdone your limit" I told her. I stuck two fingers into her slightly and grabbed a hold of the vibrator. She moaned as I stuck my fingers in to grab it and moaned even louder, arching her back slightly as I pulled it out slowly.

"Please-!" She moaned out, pleading for more. I shook my head and put the vibrator aside, chuckling softly at how much she really wanted it.

"That's enough for today, princess. You've had enough. I know how much you really want it but you can't keep going" I said. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel for Hayes.

"Why not??" She asked, trying to stand up but failing and falling back down onto the shower floor.

"Well, for one, that's why. And if you over do it, it's gonna hurt" I said. I picked her up and wrapped the towel around her body. I carried her out of the bathroom bridal style and into her bedroom. I sat her down on the edge of her bed and walked over to her closet.

A few seconds later I heard more moans coming from her bedroom. I walked out of her closet to find her trying to keep going. I walk over to her and lay her down on her back, pinning her arms above her head.

"No more, or I'll take away the vibrator" I warned.

"You can't do that.." she said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"I can. That vibrator is technically mine so I can take it away when ever I please" I let go of her hands and helped her sit back up.

"Now, no more. I mean it" I said. Hayes sighed and looked down, nodding her head. I gently lifted her chin up to look at me. I pecked her lips lightly and smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you, too"