60

Hayes's POV

The look on his face was interesting. It was almost like he was shocked that I wanted to disobey his orders or like he was just shook as hell to hear me say that.

"No more cupcakes, no more baking talk, no more playing nice..." I slowly wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to me "Are you gonna deny me what I want?" I asked him.

"You know you're not supposed to" he said. He wrapped his hands around my waist and looked down at me.

"But I really want to.... And I know you do too" I told him.

(Y'all want them to too don't ya?😂)

"I do... but I won't let you get what you want. And we are gonna make cupcakes" Colby said. He pulled his body away from mine and started getting out all of the ingredients needed to make the cupcakes.

As he was reaching up to grab something to mix the ingredients in I could see his back muscles flexing and my oh my.

"I can feel you staring" he said. He started to put the ingredients in a bowl and started mixing them. I blushed a bit and looked down.

"Who wouldn't?" I mumbled.

"I liked that little burst of feelings you just had. I know that's how you really are on the inside. But you're too scared to let it out" he told me. I looked at him for a second then looked back down.

He was right. That was how I actually was on the inside when it came to that. Or at least parts of me were like that. He's saying no to me now but when I have a plan, he's not gonna be able to resist and he's gonna say yes. I'm sure of it.

Colby's POV

I knew she was trying to come up with something to do so I cave in and tell her that she can do what she wants to do but I won't let up. I have a plan of my own.

I mixed all the ingredients together and put the mix in a cupcake pan and put them in the oven. Yes, I knew how to bake and I know how to cook.

I turned around and saw Hayes bitting the inside of her cheek. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to her. I stood in between her legs again and looked down at her.

"Try and try all you want but you won't get me to say yes" I told her. She looked up at me and blushed madly.

"You don't know what I have in mind. You don't know what I'm capable of" she said. I was impressed. She really wanted this to happen. Well, I guess I'll have to see what she comes up with today.

Hayes's POV

*A Few Hours Later*

It was nighttime, finally. I made some attempts to get him to say yes but they weren't what I actually had in mind. I'm gonna- well, you'll see.

After we are some cupcakes we both made our way upstairs. I watched as he left to his room, the guest bedroom, and I went to mine. I waited about an hour just to be sure that he was asleep.

I slowly walked out of my room and started tiptoed to the guest bedroom. I carefully and silently opened the door and quietly walked in. I closed the door behind me and made my way to the bed where he slept. I looked at him and smirked a little bit.

Oh, he has no idea what's gonna happen next...

(Sorry I'm putting this in now but I'm backkkkkkkkkkk and I'm ready to post a lot on here so yyaaaaayyyyyy!!!)